Royal Wedding

I just had a stream of thought on a metaphysical topic after watching this video:

The Hulk, apparently, picked up Thor's hammer and threw it at Thor.

Thor's hammer is supposed to be impossible to lift or wield by anyone other than Thor (maybe a few other characters) because of magical properties.

A humorous comment suggested that Hulk didn't lift Thor's hammer but instead pushed the earth down with his effort.

This leads me to think... if that is indeed what happened, then the hammer's positioning, in relation to everything else, changed, and Hulk could also "throw it" at Thor by shifting the earth in a horizontal direction, which changes the hammer's position in the same way that actually throwing it does.

After all, if I were to jump 3 feet up, I will be 3 feet above the ground. If I didn't jump but the Universe shifted 3 feet down, I would effectively be in the same position.

These considerations, if valid, lead me to think... what if there's a logical answer to this Omnipotence paradox:

omnipotent-invalid-argument-s.png

God can create a stone so heavy that he cannot lift it.

But he's omnipotent so he can lift it...

but then it's unliftable?

Well, he lifts it by shifting the Universe's place so that positionally, it's as if he lifted it without lifting it.

In that sense, God accomplishes 2 contradictory objectives - he creates a stone that is not liftable... and then he lifts it.

All I seen was the gif on twitter where he said im shitting it'.

I blame Disney for making the princess fantasy a staple of little girls for generations and then they grow up and realize there are REAL princesses?! So there's the obsession. I was only a kid but Diana's death was a national tragedy here and I'm not even sure if she ever stepped foot in this country.
Disney set the standards too high. How am I ever gonna find myself a Li Shang? Oh he can make a man outta me any day WOOOO

Disney set the standards too high. How am I ever gonna find myself a Li Shang? Oh he can make a man outta me any day WOOOO
Still keeping those fingers crossed for Jessica Rabbit to show up

Didn't know she dated Rory McIlroy.

Meghan-Markle-exes-Golfer-Rory-McIlroy-made-an-appearance-on-Meghans-Instagram-Photo-C-INSTAGRAM-MEGHAN-MARKLE.jpg

She must be demon in the sack.

He couldnt have shaved or brushed his hair? He looks homeless. And her dress isnt fitted properly.

The TV pointed out Pippa's dress resembling an Arizona green tea can. LOL.

Back