Royal Wedding

Jake the Muss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I am surprised that sherbros are not watching it.

I am putting this in the War Room as a preemptive measure, just in case something pops off.

ELFugitivo.gif

I have a life and don't care about princesses and rainbows

I see the royal family has taken break from drinking blood and sacrificing babies long enough to celebrate and worship themselves. How nice.

The priest is very radical......i feel like people should be standing up and yelling amen....
And I think the Brits are laughing at him...

Martin Luther King... Slaaaaavery

lol he's taking over the wedding. Talking for like 20 minutes.

She is hawt. Wood

81swmo1.gif

OP doing it wrong.

Non war-room news needs commentary, not some neutral light touch post then run away.

Say something like "A fucking prince gets a used thot?", sprinkle some race baiting and something about American Revolutionary War and bad-teeth turncoats in this thread. If you're not a woman or a total fanny and you watch the royal wedding, you actually are a total panty-sniffer and didn't check good enough.

81swmo1.gif

OP doing it wrong.

Non war-room news needs commentary, not some neutral light touch post then run away.

Say something like "A fucking prince gets a used thot?", sprinkle some race baiting and something about American Revolutionary War and bad-teeth turncoats in this thread. If you're not a woman or a total fanny and you watch the royal wedding, you actually are a total panty-sniffer and didn't check good enough.

It was actually quite a beautiful service.

I find it hilarious, that you Americans would say - "fuck them, nobody cares".

Yet no part of the world is more obsessed with the British Royal family than American people and media. You guys care a lot more than British people do.

You all have made them into celebrities that you worship, like any others in your culture. I welcome it because it keeps them alive and brings in that tourist money.

I think this wedding is disgusting...

...letting Gingers mix with the rest of us.

Yet no part of the world is more obsessed with the British Royal family than American people and media. You guys care a lot more than British people do.

You all have made them into celebrities that you worship, like any others in your culture. I welcome it because it keeps them alive and brings in that tourist money.

If the princess wasn't half black I can guarantee that most people would be saying how the royal family are backwards and their tradition sucks and they're just rich white people who owned slaves and murdered millions of people ----- which is TRUE. However they can turn a blind eye to it and talk about new traditions and diversity now because the new princess suits the biased narrative.

Sure some of us care but its mainly women with too much time on their hands like housewives. Not exactly the demo that this forum attracts.

As far as I'm concerned its embarrassing you guys still have a royal family. Grow up and cut their heads off like a proper democracy.

Huh? I think you're confusing news coverage with popular interest.
Sure some of us care but its mainly women with too much time on their hands like housewives. Not exactly the demo that this forum attracts.

As far as I'm concerned its embarrassing you guys still have a royal family. Grow up and cut their heads off like a proper democracy.
I've never had a conversation about them with anybody. The only thing I know about them is that both princes are already balding. I'm not even sure of the older one's name. William?

I've never had a conversation about them with anybody. The only thing I know about them is that both princes are already balding. I'm not even sure of the older one's name. William?
I know one is named Charles and another William and that's about it. Like I said, this royal family shit is for women with too much time on their hands.

Back