Royal Wedding

I am surprised that sherbros are not watching it.

I am putting this in the War Room as a preemptive measure, just in case something pops off.

you have to be a special kind of idiot to care about the royal wedding lol

fucking inbred assholes the lot of them

If the princess wasn't half black I can guarantee that most people would be saying how the royal family are backwards and their tradition sucks and they're just rich white people who owned slaves and murdered millions of people ----- which is TRUE. However they can turn a blind eye to it and talk about new traditions and diversity now because the new princess suits the biased narrative.
lol wrong, most of the royalists are outraged she's not only black, but also a catholic.

also I still say the royals are all those things, even now

If the princess wasn't half black I can guarantee that most people would be saying how the royal family are backwards and their tradition sucks and they're just rich white people who owned slaves and murdered millions of people ----- which is TRUE. However they can turn a blind eye to it and talk about new traditions and diversity now because the new princess suits the biased narrative.

Nope. Remember William and Kate's wedding? It was even bigger than this as William is more likely to the throne.

All your major media outlets stopped all real news and dedicated an ENTIRE day of live coverage just for the wedding. And this was around the time Bin Laden was killed, yet your media thought this was a priority.
It was the American media that made Diana into a superstar. She was talentless but you guys made her into a legend. I'm still quite puzzled of what was so fascinating about her to the American public. Btw diversity is a strength and Harry is getting a far better deal than he deserves.

Sure some of us care but its mainly women with too much time on their hands like housewives. Not exactly the demo that this forum attracts.

As far as I'm concerned its embarrassing you guys still have a royal family. Grow up and cut their heads off like a proper democracy.

Ordinary British people don't care about them. They have no power and are disconnected from the real world. In all they provide a net benefit from the tourists and media attention they bring all year round. I don't think I'd prefer to eliminate a big source of income for the economy that you stup..I mean lovely Americans very nicely contribute to :p lol.

If you stopped obsessing over them than they'd vanish just like that within a few years.

. In all they provide a net benefit from the tourists and media attention they bring all year round.
do they though? I tend to call shenanigans on the "they bring in millions in tourism revenue" malarky

you know what brings in more tourism money? Amsterdam...... so Im thinking we should eliminate the monarchy and then legalise prostitution and drugs. its a win win imo

If people are into the royal wedding that's fine*, but isn't it hypocritical for any "woke" "Social Justice Warriors" to enjoy what they should define as the ultimate "white privilege?"

I hope we get some gifs of how they reacted to the black preacher

that was priceless

do they though? I tend to call shenanigans on the "they bring in millions in tourism revenue" malarky

No, they do. The Royals attract people from all over the globe.

Think about it. What the fuck else does England have that would attract tourists?

Inb4 British secret service assassinate her and made it look like an accident like they did to Diana's Egyptian bf because Meghan is not part of the "royal blood".

Last edited:
No, they do. The Royals attract people from all over the globe.

Think about it. What the fuck else does England have that would attract tourists?
eh, the Premier League

Ordinary British people don't care about them. They have no power and are disconnected from the real world. In all they provide a net benefit from the tourists and media attention they bring all year round. I don't think I'd prefer to eliminate a big source of income for the economy that you stup..I mean lovely Americans very nicely contribute to :p lol.

If you stopped obsessing over them than they'd vanish just like that within a few years.
Ordinary Brits don't care? Hmm...
The research found that 41 per cent of viewers surveyed will tune into the ceremony, which amounts to 21 million viewers.

There are 27 million TV households in Britain altogether, many with several viewers.
doesn't look like it to me...

eh, the Premier League

While Soccer is popular, I don't see too many traveling half way across the world to watch a game live, between teams they don't care about.

Baseball is wildly popular in Cuba and Japan, but I'd wager few are going out of their way to travel to America to watch a random game in the MLB.

While Soccer is popular, I don't see too many traveling half way across the world to watch a game live, between teams they don't care about.

Baseball is wildly popular in Cuba and Japan, but I'd wager few are going out of their way to travel to America to watch a random game in the MLB.
dont ever compare baseball to football..... premier league football is one of the most watched sports leagues worldwide. plenty of fans travel across the planet for games

Yeah, you're right. Sorry, Baseball. I shouldn't have insulted you like that.

I kid, I kid.

Anyways, yeah, The Royal Family = $$$$$
anigif_sub-buzz-28432-1504043534-3.gif

Lol, crawl out of your cave sometimes.

There's fans coming from around the whole world to attend random European team's games. Not even finals but off-season tour games as well. In fact the biggest European team's attendance is 50% tourists from every continent and corner of the world. No American sport can say that.

The FIFA World Cup is the most watched sports event and viewed by all nationalities. Even when your team isn't involved. The World Cup final is attended by nationalities all across the world, not just by those teams involved.

Baseball is a nothing sport, a spec of dust in comparison. Lol at using 2 countries as an example(one of them next door to USA) and they'd rather watch football than MLB.

I really enjoyed the music, especially the boys choir and the gospel choir.

If people get triggered over this they need to get a fucking life the miserable cunts.

Nope. Remember William and Kate's wedding? It was even bigger than this as William is more likely to the throne.

All your major media outlets stopped all real news and dedicated an ENTIRE day of live coverage just for the wedding. And this was around the time Bin Laden was killed, yet your media thought this was a priority.
It was the American media that made Diana into a superstar. She was talentless but you guys made her into a legend. I'm still quite puzzled of what was so fascinating about her to the American public. Btw diversity is a strength and Harry is getting a far better deal than he deserves.

Literally nothing you said is relevant to what I wrote. What are you talking about?

lol wrong, most of the royalists are outraged she's not only black, but also a catholic.

also I still say the royals are all those things, even now
Strawmonkey. Never mentioned royalists. Nice to see you added a variable to make a completely irrelevant point. Whatever works.

Back