Rousey just came out at Royal Rumble, signs full time deal with WWE

Oh christ, she was like a fricking cave woman, pointing at her chest and then pointing at the WrestleMania sign.
Are they going to hire her a mouthpiece, like they have with Brock?
Enzo Amore would've worked but since he got fired...

Since there is no down voting on this forum ill go ahead and say it. Rhonda looked hot tonight.

It’s still weird. It’s like a friend telling me they watch Dora the explorer and teletubbies. My guess is it’s an inherited failed trait most of the time. I watched boxing as a child...I will never let my kids watch that junk.

I mean.. i think a psychologist would just tell you I miss my childhood.

I listen to old music, watch WWE, and still play Tecmo Super Bowl on my fancy HDMI NES far more than I play my X Box.

The sad thing is she will make more money with the WWE than any female fighter with the UFC. Dana needs to pay his fighters more.
She's probably gonna make more than majority of the roster, men and women. The problem is that WWE has been paying their wrestlers more than UFC has. Even the garbage wrestlers can make serious dough losing matches in 2 minutes and be a slapstick character. Pro wrestling is big business. It's sad that the UFC makes so much money but yet they won't pay their fighters more and took away their endorsement money. Fucking shame.

she wont ruin wrestlemania with Roman on the card ...

Lol... Thought for sure he was going to win when it got down to the final 3 tonight. The crowds loud chants of "you both suck" to Cena and Roman was probably the highlight of my night.

It’s still weird. It’s like a friend telling me they watch Dora the explorer and teletubbies.

Easy there turbo. If more Sherdoggers were watching Dora get along with Boots, they might learn some social skills. Instead, we get, "you got a small dick" Threads.

pppfffffftahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

2hn6.png
Ehhh, can't she use her own gimmick instead of ripping off a legendary fighter?

Edit: *wrestler.

Last edited:
Rather see her in the Nathan's Hot Dog Contest circuit full-time, tbh.

Can't wait to see all the support and encouragement in this thread for someone who has decided to take a new career path. I know I can always personally count on you guys to give the best constructive critism and be there for me through both difficult and easy times. I know all the posts following mine will be tastefully reflective on her career and as a person and not vindictive or grossly offensive.

Last edited:
look what y'all made her do sherdoggers

Back