Rousey just came out at Royal Rumble, signs full time deal with WWE

she actually looked good, seems she put more effort into training for this than her last 2 fights..

Looks like shes wearing her boyfriends jacket from high school in the 80s.

Looks like shes in decent shape though, hard to get a good read.

he needs to show how cool he is by thinking wwe sux (it doesnt)

Wait what the hell are you talking about? I enjoy WWE (more often than not) I hate Ronda and am pissed to watch her ruin Wrestlemania

nO2vw5Z.jpg

Wait what the hell are you talking about? I enjoy WWE (more often than not) I hate Ronda and am pissed to watch her ruin Wrestlemania

Amen. I don’t think Rousey will be half the wrestler that Balzar chick is.

Married 33 year old and fairly well off.
Damn dude if you're married and 33, you really need to get it together and move out of the trailer park. That's not nice mooching off of parents in poverty.

Full time deal? Could have sworn she would get the Lesnar treatment. Can't imagine her showing up on Raw or Smackdown every week.

Look, good for her. People will hate but she's long been a wrestling fan and we've known there was interest on their end for a long time. Hope she does well.

So your watching because you ordered it for your kid right?

My twin boys aren't set for delivery until May 2018. I paid $9.99 all for my own entertainment. Royal Rumble is my favorite has all the throwbacks to the wrestlers from my generation.

I watched from 6-17 quit from 18-29 and got back into it in my 30s because the network is cheap enough I don't feel like i'm getting ripped off.

Back