Rousey just came out at Royal Rumble, signs full time deal with WWE

Lol, with her ego, she'll be submitting Braun and Lesnar within seconds.

The amount of dude bros that are always extremely triggered by Ronda is hilarious.

Married 33 year old and fairly well off.

It’s still weird. It’s like a friend telling me they watch Dora the explorer and teletubbies. My guess is it’s an inherited failed trait most of the time. I watched boxing as a child...I will never let my kids watch that junk.

Good to see she's staying true to her mission of inspiring young women. First by beating people up for a living and now by pretending to fight for a living.

At least from now on she'll know if she's going to lose or not before the fight...
She seems like the type that would cry and get depressed about being told she is going to lose a fake fight even

Can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

Only clueless wwe fans care

She’s not our problem anymore

The sad thing is she will make more money with the WWE than any female fighter with the UFC. Dana needs to pay his fighters more.

Looking thick. Not just a little thick, but a good deal thick

Amen. I don’t think Rousey will be half the wrestler that Balzar chick is.
Unlike Rousey, Brazler is a huge wrestling fan, knows how to cut a promo and knows the ins and outs of scripted wrestling. I could see Brazler going further in the WWE than Rousey can even though they're gonna give Rousey a big push.

She looks good, should try getting a jacket that actually fits her though.

Ronda out there pointing like babe ruth and the same diet plan
DUrl_WHXUAATZuO

Back