Rousey just came out at Royal Rumble, signs full time deal with WWE

and she is still ugly !

Ehhh, can't she use her own gimmick instead of ripping off a legendary fighter?

I'm sure he would be cool with it. She asked him permission to use the nickname Rowdy. He always spoke blowing my of her. Tgey have a connection through Judo Gene LeBell and she was wearing Piper's jacket that his son gave to her

UFC really doesn't pay their fighters enough money..

I'm sure he would be cool with it. She asked him permission to use the nickname Rowdy. He always spoke blowing my of her. Tgey have a connection through Judo Gene LeBell and she was wearing Piper's jacket that his son gave to her
I'd rather someone be original rather than use someone else's gimmick. Like when Evolution wanted to be the Four Horsemen or Razor Ramon was molded after Scarface. Shit like that makes me cringe.

8rWSPVW.gif

Holy cringe! haha..

Good for her! She will make superb wrastler villian! haha

I'd rather someone be original rather than use someone else's gimmick. Like when Evolution wanted to be the Four Horsemen or Razor Ramon was molded after Scarface. Shit like that makes me cringe.

I don't really see it as her using his gimmick as he didn't really have one per se he was just himself. Just more so paying homage

Last edited:
Holy Cringe!!!
Holy Cringe!!!
Holy Cringe!!!
Holy Cringe!!!
Holy Cringe!!!

Damn Ronda you went on record like 3 days ago that your schedule was too full to do pro wrestling

Just finished watching the event, and it's amazing that Rousey, who's a self-proclaimed actress and has been in the sports entertainment business for seven years or so, has absolutely zero charisma, extremely unnatural movement, and overall looks like she has no performance ability whatsoever.

WWE's in for a surprise once she opens her mouth.

Lol... Thought for sure he was going to win when it got down to the final 3 tonight. The crowds loud chants of "you both suck" to Cena and Roman was probably the highlight of my night.

Im mad Braun isnt champ and I enjoyed everyone hitting slater and the new day pancake assault

You watch MMA? What are you a 30 year old from the trailer park?
lol always hilarious when mma fans try to talk shit on pro wrestling as if it has more legitimacy. They're both gutter tier white trash sports, on par with monster trucks and nascar.

lol always hilarious when mma fans try to talk shit on pro wrestling as if it has more legitimacy. They're both gutter tier white trash sports, on par with monster trucks and nascar.

Amen. At least one is entertainment the other is basically human cockfighting

Can't wait to see all the support and encouragement in this thread for someone who has decided to take a new career path. I know I can always personally count on you guys to give the best constructive critism and be there for me through both difficult and easy times. I know all the posts following mine will be tastefully reflective on her career and as a person and not vindictive or grossly offensive.

Hardest I've laughed in at least a week. Quality post, thanks!

Back