Rousey Defends WWE's Saudi Arabia Event

I must say, I'm not sure of the level of coverage in the US, but its been pretty heavily covered in the UK.

At the end of the day, ignorance won't work as an excuse though. It'll still look bad regardless of whether she knew or not.
I dont care how it looks,she could save an orphange from burning down,ppl in here would post headkick gifs. But to me personally,i dont see any wrongdoings here,and nobodys perfect.

I'm painfully watching the video right now,

had to sneak in "painfully" in there because what if someone thinks I'm watching a Honda vid without cringing!?!?

<21>

Saudi Arabia is ally of USA since "forever", they done worse things than murdering journalist (Yemen), people ignored it.
I disagree with Ronda, same like I don't like Saudi Arabia - USA alliance.

Typical liberal trash Ronda..supporting a terrorist regime.
USA is supporting Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia is ally of USA since "forever", they done worse things than murdering journalist (Yemen), people ignored it.
I disagree with Ronda, same like I don't like Saudi Arabia - USA alliance.

USA is supporting Saudi Arabia.

Yeha ofcourse they are, they have like 100 billions worth of arms sales pending. Oil money for weapons basically.

Even the way she talks is so bro ish

I find it funny that journalist pick on fighters relationship with Kadyrov but are silent when it comes to the Saudi's. Both have committed humanitarian crimes but that oil money tends to make people forget about Saudi Arabia.

Trump supports Saudi Arabia, what seems to be the problem
Rousey isn't known for her intellect, and much like a lot of people with daddy issues, is unquestionably devoted to any man who takes an interest in her (IE: Edmond Tarverdyan, Dana White, Vince McMahon, etc.).

WWE will set women in S.A free. What a fucking idiot. But she is also a Sandy Hook "truther" so didn´t expect much.

So I suppose nobody should compete or perform in the US anymore in protest, since it has been the perpetrator of insurmountable crimes against humanity across the globe for the better part of a century now.

Goodbye UFC, I guess...

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

LMAO at anyone that cares about RR political views. I do think WWE is trash for supporting a country that wont even let part of their roster participate but tbh i think WWE is trash in general.

Suddenly the West is all concerned about the KSA, a regime they created and have pandered to for decades.

I guess the UFC needs to stay out of Russia, too - I mean, they've got a pretty shady reputation when it comes to killing journalists.

I guess the UFC needs to stay out of Russia, too - I mean, they've got a pretty shady reputation when it comes to killing journalists.
Yeah but they're not as dumb in assassinations as Saudis

I mean seriously, I could've planned a better execution.

I don't care, I would still bang Honda so fucking bad, as long as she didn't talk to me at all.

Back