Vince McMahon Is Now Making Major Business Deals For The UFC

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
Only a matter of time til Dana gets replaced by Bruce Prichard

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

https://www.f4wonline.com/news/wwe/...-vince-mcmahon-for-ufc-deal-with-saudi-arabia

With WWE Crown Jewel now in the rearview, TKO Holdings is looking forward to their other company -- the UFC -- debuting in Saudi Arabia this March.

According to UFC CEO Dana White, that debut was possible due to past WWE Chairman and current TKO Chairman Vince McMahon.

Speaking to the Sports Business Journal on Friday, White said it was "100% Vince McMahon" that arranged the deal.

"He made every call. He didn’t make one move without picking up the phone and calling me and getting me in the loop and seeing if I was cool with this and that. And he went from being, oddly enough, I don’t know why, an enemy (of UFC) to being an unbelievable, incredible partner," he said.

Some say Vince was behind the new Bud Light deal! <Eek2.0>

xrd-exrd.gif

He spoke with Dana about all of it beforehand. He asked if Dana was cool with ALL of it. It says so in the quote. They are under one umbrella now. When both WWE, and UFC are both healthy and strong. It makes TKO a pretty huge thing. The top two orgs of their sports. Nothing could touch them if they don’t want it to in terms of competition.

I think some of you making it out to be more than it is in terms power, and being the boss. Because neither Vince, or Dana is the boss. Ari is.

He spoke with Dana about all of it beforehand. He asked if Dana was cool with ALL of it. It says so in the quote. They are under one umbrella now. When both WWE, and UFC are both healthy and strong. It makes TKO a pretty huge thing. The top two orgs of their sports. Nothing could touch them if they don’t want it to in terms of competition.

Yes, according to Dana, Dana was in on the whole thing

Reality is Dana wasnt even in the fucking country where the deal was happening, hes bout to learn what the word redundancy means

Vince doing business is what's best for business. Keep him away from your lady friends though.

Back