Rousey Defends WWE's Saudi Arabia Event

MMA fans can't really talk, when like half a dozen UFC champs visited Kadyrov in the last 5 years.
Well thats a stupid stand point. And I'm pretty sure they have been criticised.

Do you actually have a point or does your Brain legitimately operate like that?

Did the ufc visit Chechnya? There's your comparison. Because you just invented a false one.

I expected nothing less from a Sandy Hook truther.

How about Trump and Trudeau set an example by banning sales of arms to Saudi Arabia?

Lol at Saudis allowing their women to do something because they saw American women that they believe will burn in hell doing it.

Ronda also believes Sandy Hook didnt happen.

Look it up. UFC tried so hard to not let the mainstream find out about that.

Had forgot all about that. Surprised she overcame that, guess no one wanted to hurt their female power cash cow.

Had forgot all about that. Surprised she overcame that, guess no one wanted to hurt their female power cash cow.
Yea but she didn't admit she thought it was a hoax.

She literally just retweeted a video. She didn't confim that she thought it was a hoax. I call bullshit.

Yea but she didn't admit she thought it was a hoax.

She literally just retweeted a video. She didn't confim that she thought it was a hoax. I call bullshit.

Also included "super interesting &must watch" and "it's more patriotic to do your own research than blindly accept what you are told"

So maybe she just found it interesting, but I don't think many celebs, could have done it while remaining the poster child for females.

In case people don't know what's going on; There was a reporter criticizing the Saudi government in the news. So the Saudi Government sent 15 men into a consulate in Turkey when the reporter would be there to pick up divorce papers. They tortured him, cut off his fingers, then cut his head and legs off of his torso, stuffed the body parts into a suitcase and threw it down a well. Then, they dressed somebody else up in the clothes the reporter was wearing who then walked around pretending to be him as a cover.

Heard about this, never actually seen a description about what happend.

Saudi Arabia should be nuked.

All this is just a bunch of hypocritical nonsense. There's a big media pressure on world's top tennis players to drop out of some tournament in S.Arabia also. Meanwhile, arab billionaires own half of London, the entire German industry is full of investments from those goatfuckers, yet somehow some professional athletes should make a stand against them.

I know. It's horrible. As many acts endorsed or perpetrated by state powers, including those of the US, are and have been. So...

Detailing the gruesome facts in search for visceral agreement is just emotional blackmail.
Well no. It's a bit more complex than that and something you are taking for granted, that being the ability to criticise your own government without being dismembered.

Pretty basic. And I see a lot of people taking that for granted.

Poeple drone on about human rights, this is a fundamental principle the saudis do not care for.

People acting like fucked up shit doesn't happen in every country.

Pahahaha. Imagine the USA only allowing women to drive a few months ago.

All things being equal? They aren't.

Rousey has critical thinking skills maxed out at a 2/10

You do realize it’s the rest of the world that makes the saudis rich? They don’t have a rich infrastructure, they are an oil export machine. By ignoring their continuous atrocities against humanity we acknowledge that money ans business means more than the value of life. It is absolutely the right move to isolate the saudis.

It's funny how alt-right wingers are true SJWs to the core. 1 murdered journalist and the Worls should boycott Saudi, what about all the innocents the US kills on a regular basis, the BS wars, the toppling of Governments and so on.... Israeli terrorists killed over 100 unarmed Palestinians who were merely protesting and not a peep... I really cannot wait for Elon Musk's nightmare scenario of A.I to become a reality and watch it unfold on the US first.

you had me, until you brought up the a.i. shit.
fuck that

Rousey is a loyal girl, looking out for no 1.

She's a speck of dust in all these things anyway.

The issue is more complex then people want to admit. They act like entertainers not going there will force change but it really won’t. The powers that be, be because of the threat of violence and money. Not the crown prince maintaining credibility with Undertaker photo ops. People today seem to forget that change takes time and happens in small steps. You don’t take a country in the dark ages and turn it into America in a year. Change like that takes generations. It’s not just forcing the government to make changes, people need time to adjust and accept new ideas. Even when they are right.

I don’t care that they are going but it if cringy as hell that they are being paid to push the Saudi’s political propaganda throughout the show. Anything for a payday

Edit:

In case people don't know what's going on; There was a reporter criticizing the Saudi government in the news. So the Saudi Government sent 15 men into a consulate in Turkey when the reporter would be there to pick up divorce papers. They tortured him, cut off his fingers, then cut his head and legs off of his torso, stuffed the body parts into a suitcase and threw it down a well. Then, they dressed somebody else up in the clothes the reporter was wearing who then walked around pretending to be him as a cover.

WWE will spend the event talking about how wonderful and progressive the Saudi Government is, as part of their agreement.
Source for this part? As far as I know he disappeared without any details being released as to what happened inside.

Back