Roundhouse Kick VOL 2, Instep edition.

I wish I rode BMX when I was a kid, it would've helped me so much when I got into mountain biking later on.
Let's just say learning how to ride jumps without a BMX background was a painful learning experience.

Thanks! The bike is a Norco Range, in carbon fibre. Bought it when I was getting back into racing a few years back, I thought I might have a chance in the Masters class, quickly found out that my age class is filled with former pros who were still fast enough to race pro but sandbagging in Masters.

Bzzpk8T.jpg

braap life! MX is the only other sport that I like just as much as MT. Its just so expensive. My childhood riding buddy went on to become one of the core members that started the metal mulisha. Most people dont know who he is, but most ppl know twitch. My old buddy is Scummy.

544083_3581387419743_1524324747_n.jpg

546918_3581387819753_601069281_n.jpg

I'm a part time snail farmer at heart. I also grow rare breeds of orchid............whilst dancing the wai khru at the songkran festival, in which I won the wet t-shirt competition because Thai chicks have no boobs......
Waiting for the "i said at heart, doesn't mean i have to be good at it,i just enjoy punches more."

Waiting for the "i said at heart, doesn't mean i have to be good at it,i just enjoy punches more."

No, he will say "I don't mean I actually box I just enjoy the idea of it and it's what is within my true nature"...... At heart doesn't have to mean you actually carry out the action......

No, he will say "I don't mean I actually box I just enjoy the idea of it and it's what is within my true nature"...... At heart doesn't have to mean you actually carry out the action......

I'm good at sparring. Some "boxers" are good technically but can't spar and vice versa.

I'm good at sparring. Some "boxers" are good technically but can't spar and vice versa.

<45>Then they are not boxers are they...........are you any good at fishing??

I can hammer a nail into wood but I am not a carpenter.......

Spacetime your a reasonable troll........but you need to try a bit harder with your content, Speedboy was faster out of the gate but seemed to burn out, are you the slow burn type.....

If by good you mean speshul. I mean, it takes a special kind of speshul to break your foot from kicking into the other guy's glove.

Unfortunately, I am going to put up my demolisition of a heavy bag once I switch to a competent Boxing gym in a few months, and there will be nothing but awe left..
Then you shall follow me to the path of greatness.. Then you will understand, the legend that is spacetime.

I was at good gym (boxers there that is) Just didn't get along.
<28>why do you do this to yourself spacethyme

Back