Roundhouse Kick VOL 2, Instep edition.

You guys know that you are going to eat your words when I post sparring footage bullying boxers in my new gym?:rolleyes:

I feel like a major douche bag asking someone to film it, but it has to be done. Enough with this fuckery.

Last edited:
You guys know that you are going to eat your words when I post sparring footage bullying boxers in my new gym?:rolleyes:

I feel like a major douche bag asking someone to film it, but it has to be done. Enough with this fuckery.
Lol, more like 5 seconds of a footage when you land a body jab while the unfilmed footage is them out striking you

You sound like a bigger retard than Charlie Zelenoff.
Troll/10... I hope.

Here's how much of a douche my boxing instructor was: first thing I said to him was asking how to strengthen my wrists.

He replied:" jerking off-motion"

Hilarious:rolleyes:

Second duche bag move. Asked me to block his slap. When I did, and he switched hand. As if nobody else could have done that:rolleyes:

Here's how much of a douche my boxing instructor was: first thing I said to him was asking how to strengthen my wrists.

He replied:" jerking off-motion"

I would have laughed especially if it was my first time talking to the guy haha iv always had a good relationship with coaches and joking around is a big part of being comfortable and breaking the ice. Maybe he was trying to joke around?? "Ever heard of that before"

Did you ask him again or just walk away and start jerking?

I would have laughed especially if it was my first time talking to the guy haha iv always had a good relationship with coaches and joking around is a big part of being comfortable and breaking the ice. Maybe he was trying to joke around?? "Ever heard of that before"

Did you ask him again or just walk away and start jerking?

It was a disrespectful answer to a serious question.

It was a disrespectful answer to a serious question.

Sorry man but if you cant handle your coach making a jerk off joke when you ask about wrist strength i dont know how well youll do in your new boxing gym. Did he just do that and walk away? Maybe he was referring to you as a jerk off? lol

Seemed like what he did bothered you quite a bit
<Fedor23>

Sorry man but if you cant handle your coach making a jerk off joke when you ask about wrist strength i dont know how well youll do in your new boxing gym. Did he just do that and walk away? Maybe he was referring to you as a jerk off? lol

<Fedor23>

He just shrugged me off basically and started talking to someone else. Arrogant fuck

Oh and try slapping me in the face (hard) if you're not my trainer and see what happens. Authoritarian bullshit

<Fedor23>

@spacetime

bruh, what if you had him as a coach?

!

Can you imagine my trainer giving the same reply to a pro boxer joining the gym? I'm a SERIOUS person, and expect SERIOUS replies from people I don't know. And be treated with respect. He can start making jokes once we know each other.

I also challenged his competitive fighters btw but nothing came of it. To spar them.

Back