Roundhouse Kick VOL 2, Instep edition.

Still awful

Last edited:
No honestly, this is probably the worst roundhouse I have ever seen. You lack the basic understanding of the mechanics of this kick and it is completely beyond me how you could advance to a red belt let alone would have the courage to post crap on the internet. Shocking.

No honestly, this is probably the worst roundhouse I have ever seen. You lack the basic understanding of the mechanics of this kick and it is completely beyond me how you could advance to a red belt let alone would have the courage to post crap on the internet. Shocking.

You really need to visit more TaeKwonDo schools then. I don't do WTF Taekwondo either which has different body mechanics to the kicks.

THIS is your average TKD student.

You really need to visit more TaeKwonDo schools then. I don't do WTF Taekwondo either which has different body mechanics to the kicks.

THIS is your average TKD student.

What does it have anything to do with you having no clue how to kick? I´m a black belt in both ITF and WTF. And no, what you do there has nothing to do with the mechanics of an ITF roundhouse or WTF (actually no difference) or any other proper technique out there. You´re just rubbish, sorry. For me you are on the similar level to those guys in the video.

And no, what you do there has nothing to do with the mechanics of an ITF roundhouse or WTF (actually no difference)

Wrong. WTF teaches a front chamber, then twist over. ITF does not. Also no body into them

Like this:

DizzyClosedCollie-max-1mb.gif

Are you actually trying to educate me on kicking?
<36>

There´s dolryo and ap-dolryo chagi. Dolryo is a sidewards champer ap-dorlyo is a front chamber, both are taught in WTF and ITF. In any case whatever you do is just making my cancer, that your side kick gave me, much worse. If your tactic is defeating your opponents by giving them cancer through your awful kicking, then you are obviously succeeding.

Are you actually trying to educate me on kicking?
<36>

There´s dolryo and ap-dolryo chagi. Dolryo is a sidewards champer ap-dorlyo is a front chamber, both are taught in WTF and ITF.

No they aren't. There is no such technique in the ITF encyklopedia. It's WTF instructor bringing that sport shit over and cross pollinating. Just like some do with tornado kicks and other flashy crap.

No they aren't. There is no such technique in the ITF encyklopedia. It's WTF instructor bringing that sport shit over and cross pollinating. Just like some do with tornado kicks and other flashy crap.

{<jordan}

It is clear for me that you are utter crap, what I wonder if you know it yourself and this is some sloppy troll job, or if you really think you are in anyway competent.

{<jordan}

It is clear for me that you are utter crap, what I wonder if you know it yourself and this is some sloppy troll job, or if you really think you are in anyway competent.

It is clear you think that. I'm heart broken.

NEXT!

So do you know you are rubbish or not?

Your kicking, it is rubbish. Did you actually notice that the mechanics of your round house kick is the same as your side kick? Your awful side kick is actually the better kick of the two!

upload_2018-4-24_23-50-42.png
Look at the chamber here your knee is pointing somewhere to the corner while you try to kick a ROUND HOUSE KICK towards the camera. <45>You are completely clueless there!

. Did you actually notice that the mechanics of your round house kick is the same as your side kick? Your awful side kick is actually the better kick of the two!!

So what? Disguises are good. Nobody chambers semi circular roundhouses in TKD sparring. They are telegraphed and slow.

So what? Disguises are good. Nobody chambers semi circular roundhouses in TKD sparring. They are telegraphed and slow.

<Lmaoo>

'Disguises are good' Effing brilliant <45> You aren´t disguising anything you are overchambering, making the kick useless. Really, can`t you see it yourself?! Do you pay for instruction? If yes, you should sue for damages and get all your money back.

<Lmaoo>

'Disguises are good' Effing brilliant <45> You aren´t disguising anything you are overchambering, making the kick useless. Really, can`t you see it yourself?! Do you pay for instruction? If yes, you should sue for damages and get all your money back.

I"ve nailed a kickboxer/TKD guy in the stomach after spamming him with side kicks. Chambered like the clip, then twisted and he still didn't see it coming. Didn't even move for it.

What about it is rubbish?

Everything. For fuck's sake, I have not thrown a roundhouse in over 20 years and I still look like an 11th Dan black belt compared to you. My form is pretty dogshit these days (and I can tell you everything that is wrong with it) but it's still so much better than yours that it's not even funny.

These are the first roundhouse kicks I've thrown in over 20 years and I still make you look bad. Let that sink in.

Are you thinking like bill Wallace style kicks where you chamber 3 kicks the same way? You should practice just the side kick till you got it near perfect then learn the others.

Spacetime's days are numbered.......the true GOAT will return for his crown, Speedboy, will be back.

Speedboy could have chain punched Spacetime in the face at least a million times in the time it takes him to chamber a kick...........

Back