Roundhouse Kick VOL 2, Instep edition.

Can you imagine my trainer giving the same reply to a pro boxer joining the gym? I'm a SERIOUS person, and expect SERIOUS replies from people I don't know. And be treated with respect. He can start making jokes once we know each other.

I also challenged his competitive fighters btw but nothing came of it. To spar them.
Yeah well there's a difference, a pro has a record and brings something to the gym. You don't. You're basically a beginner in the sport.

lol @ challenging people at sparring, you wanna do that take it up on a sanctioned bout or in the parking lot

Dude you're not a competitive fighter.

You're not even a fighter.

You're not even a boxer.

You stopped in, he tried joking with you either to bond or see if you're a psycho.

And turns out, you're a psycho.

With all your interactions with people, you're probably suffering from some degree of asperger syndrome.

Yeah well there's a difference, a pro has a record and brings something to the gym. You don't. You're basically a beginner in the sport.

lol @ challenging people at sparring, you wanna do that take it up on a sanctioned bout or in the parking lot

Well challenge was a bad word, but I asked to spar them. The ones I did spar did not have 4 years of prior training.

You're not even a boxer.

You stopped in, he tried joking with you either to bond or see if you're a psycho.

Yeah, I gotta bond with that wise guy or else I'm a psycho. It's his entire demeanor. I'm not dumb.

I'm one of those psychos who would treat beginners with the same amount of respect as pros. Rich or poor doesn't count. Man or women.

Here's how much of a douche my boxing instructor was: first thing I said to him was asking how to strengthen my wrists.

He replied:" jerking off-motion"

Hilarious:rolleyes:

Second duche bag move. Asked me to block his slap. When I did, and he switched hand. As if nobody else could have done that:rolleyes:
You might need to work on your social skills.
neildegrasse.jpg

You guys know that you are going to eat your words when I post sparring footage bullying boxers in my new gym?:rolleyes:

I feel like a major douche bag asking someone to film it, but it has to be done. Enough with this fuckery.

Never gonna happen. But maybe you will grant us mortals with a few blurry snapshots from teh deadly sparring session

You're not even a boxer.

With all your interactions with people, you're probably suffering from some degree of asperger syndrome.

We have ruled out Asperger's or pretty much any of the spectrum of autism......

He's just a slow burn troll..........

Back