'Roseanne' spinoff 'The Conners' is Happening

That is what she stated was her intention.

Not at all. You're the one reaching. Because the people on those shows were there voluntarily that means the participants can say absolutely anything they want? Anything? I don't follow your logic at all.

You wish. :D

I don't expect you to be able to follow, not so long as you're making idiotic comparisons to a fucking roast. And yes, people know what they sign up for when they get roasted.

Ludicrous, idiotic comparison.

I don't expect you to be able to follow, not so long as you're making idiotic comparisons to a fucking roast. And yes, people know what they sign up for when they get roasted.

Ludicrous, idiotic comparison.

Naturally. The guy with the all the substance in his points is the one that resorts to all the insults. :rolleyes:

You distinguishing between statements made by a comedian at a roast and statements made by a comedian on a twitter stream as making the difference in whether or not those statements could potentially be racist is what's "ludicrous." You're making a nonsensical statement, and you're just doing your best to save face after showing your poor reasoning.

L1lS.gif

^ This is entirely better than what Roseanne said because the participants in the show were "willing," per @MartinGibson86

laughing-hysterically-gif-1.gif

Naturally. The guy with the all the substance in his points is the one that resorts to all the insults. :rolleyes:

You distinguishing between statements made by a comedian at a roast and statements made by a comedian on a twitter stream as making the difference in whether or not those statements could potentially be racist is what's "ludicrous." You're making a nonsensical statement, and you're just doing your best to save face after showing your poor reasoning.

L1lS.gif

^ This is entirely better than what Roseanne said because the participants in the show were "willing," per @MartinGibson86

laughing-hysterically-gif-1.gif

Dude what point do you think you're making? Is Anthony Jeselnick on ABC?? Next you'll be postin Daniel Carver clips from Stern and sayin, "SEE SEE!!! HE DIDN'T GET IN TROUBLE!" She got fired, bozo. She didn't get arrested. Her employer found her actions unbecoming and termonated her.

And I didn't see your earlier response about her intention of comparing her to the hot chick from PotA. Of course, kiddo, of she said that
...AFTER she knew she fucked up...wasn't in the original tweet. Keep reachin, kid.

Nice job with the GIFS though.

Last edited:
Dude what point do you think you're making? Is Anthony Jeselnick on ABC?? Next you'll be postin Daniel Carver clips from Stern and sayin, "SEE SEE!!! HE DIDN'T GET IN TROUBLE!" She got fired, bozo. She didn't get arrested. Her employer found her actions unbecoming and termonated her.

And I didn't see your earlier response about her intention of comparing her to the hot chick from PotA. Of course, kiddo, of she said that
...AFTER she knew she fucked up...wasn't in the original tweet. Keep reachin, kid.

Nice job with the GIFS though.

You have such a short attention span...

Can you provide an example of a celebrity saying far worse and not getting fired?

Quit while you're behind, dude.

No one's gonna care about this. Rosanne is the star, without her the whole thing fails. Sorry.

What was Anthony Jeselnick gonna get fired from lol? His podcast??? Is he employed by fuckin Disney? What's he up to these days?

Yea I guess you're right. Anthony Cumia says way worse shit than Roseanne and hasn't been fired either. Owns his own media outlet and is free to hire Roseanne. And my grandpa said diabolically worse shit and was a state worker for decades.

Touche...retard.

At the time he said that, he worked for Comedy Central and did not get fired.

Retard? Such irony.

John Goodman is a class actor but it was Roseanne who always had the best lines in the tv show. If the writers really let Goodman do his thang then itll be good.

At the time he said that, he worked for Comedy Central and did not get fired.

Retard? Such irony.

No shit??? So you're saying the network that aired a late-night roast didn't fire one of their hirred roasters??? When was the last time ABC aired such a roast?

You're a smart one. You're on to some high-level conspiracy shit now dude.

No shit??? So you're saying the network that aired a late-night roast didn't fire one of their hirred roasters??? When was the last time ABC aired such a roast?

You're really hanging on to that thread arn't you? So, ABC is the only network that plays by these rules? The discussion was never limited to ABC...

You're a smart one. You're on to some high-level conspiracy shit now dude.

giphy.gif

John Goodman is
You're really hanging on to that thread arn't you? So, ABC is the only network that plays by these rules? The discussion was never limited to ABC...

giphy.gif

What "rules?"

WTF point do you think you're making? ABC acted of their own volition. Anthony Cumua doesn't play by ABC's rules. Neither does Fox News.

It was racist...horribly so...her bosses felt the need to terminate her. GIF's are childish, btw.

I think they should leave Rosanne Barr alone read her tweets she's gone mental over this bullying.

The only chance I would ever watch "The Conners" is if they bring Sarah Chalke back to play Becky.

I love Sarah Chalke.

Both Becky's are hot. This show should just be about the two Becky's.

I mean if Dan can die and come back to life then anything is possible in the roseanniverse.

I mean if Dan can die and come back to life then anything is possible in the roseanniverse.

I legit wish this show would go over to Compound Media and portray a lower middle-class, borderline working poor white family.(my mom and her kinfolk)...

She knew this would be the outcome...not 'everyone" is coming down on her...this thread, and Sherdog in general, suggest otherwise.

Calculated. She knew she'd be fired.

To each their own, but I found the original Becky gross and still do lol. My Sarah Chalke crush comes from Scrubs.

What "rules?"

WTF point do you think you're making? ABC acted of their own volition. Anthony Cumua doesn't play by ABC's rules. Neither does Fox News.

It was racist...horribly so...her bosses felt the need to terminate her. GIF's are childish, btw.

It's a good thing Sherdog has someone like you here to regulate childish behavior. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I guess the conversation where you claimed no one had said something worse than what Roseanne said and not been fired never happened.

1q6eji.jpg

LOL like that show is going to work without Roseanne. LULZ.

You're probably right, but you have to admit that John Goodman alone is a far bigger personality than anyone that was on Valerie/The Hogan Family.

LOL like that show is going to work without Roseanne. LULZ.

1. That show did suck after she left.
2. I'm fucking amazed and also a little disturbed at how many of the words to that intro I remembered.

You're probably right, but you have to admit that John Goodman alone is a far bigger personality than anyone that was on Valerie/The Hogan Family.

Fricken Jason Bateman!

1. That show did suck after she left.
2. I'm fucking amazed and also a little disturbed at how many of the words to that intro I remembered.

I watched both valerie's family and hogan family every season they were on. I loved that shit.

Fricken Jason Bateman!

I watched both valerie's family and hogan family every season they were on. I loved that shit.
I did too, but Valerie made the original imo and it was never as good after she left.

Back