'Roseanne' spinoff 'The Conners' is Happening

Well, it was pretty popular until Roseanne got it booted. She also had the weakest performance in the entire cast for the revival season. Maybe it won't be awful without her.

Well, it was pretty popular until Roseanne got it booted. She also had the weakest performance in the entire cast for the revival season. Maybe it won't be awful without her.

Roseanne was the main reason it was successful.

'The Conners' will be quickly cancelled.

Back in the day when Becky talked her mom and dad into buying her designer jeans I fapped it. Dan said they were "snug". I wholeheartedly agree.

The show kills John Goodman, then continues with John Goodman instead of Roseanne.

Makes less sense than the Highlander sequels.

I actually loved the original Roseanne series, and was happy to have it come back for Season 10. I was so bummed when they fired Roseanne for nothing. What a joke.

Definitely will not watch without her. I hope someday they can work it out and she'll get to come back.

You have to admit, once they got rid of Jerry, Seinfeld didn't miss a beat.

Never watched Roseanne and won’t watch this.

Roseanne was the main reason it was successful.

'The Conners' will be quickly cancelled.

It's true that she was an integral part of the stories, and the banter between her and her sister was pretty funny, but her acting was a little off. It wasn't quite the same Roseanne, although the overall production was really good. We'll see.

Back