'Roseanne' spinoff 'The Conners' is Happening

Watched the first episode and wow what a fucking buzzkill. It's just too damn different without Roseanne.

I find it amazing that no one could forgive Roseanne for making a stupid comment but someone who makes completely unapologetic statements like Louis Farrakhan is praised and revered by many of the same people. It's absurd.

Watched the first episode and wow what a fucking buzzkill. It's just too damn different without Roseanne.

I find it amazing that no one could forgive Roseanne for making a stupid comment but someone who makes completely unapologetic statements like Louis Farrakhan is praised and revered by many of the same people. It's absurd.
Oh it’s already playing? I seen a commercial for it but I thought it was like next month or something lol.

What a strange world we live in, it's 2018 and you can potentially have "New" episodes of Rosanne/The Connors, Murphy Brown,MaCGyver,Hawaii Five-O and Mangnum P.I. in your dvr.

Lets make a shittier show than Roseanne!

That will show her!!

This reminds me of the Two and a Half men disaster.

I felt exactly like Roseanne, only without Roseanne, who sucked anyways.

It had Goodman, who was always the only reason to watch that show.

Oh it’s already playing? I seen a commercial for it but I thought it was like next month or something lol.
Yeah. Episode 1 has aired, and it is a real downer. I think it was a mistake to carry on the show without her.

What a strange world we live in, it's 2018 and you can potentially have "New" episodes of Rosanne/The Connors, Murphy Brown,MaCGyver,Hawaii Five-O and Mangnum P.I. in your dvr.
It's the age of remakes and reboot. Magnum PI looks nothing to me like the original. I never gave any of the others a chance either. If you're going to reboot something, you had better do it right.

Roseanne was the main reason it was successful.

'The Conners' will be quickly cancelled.

It triggered Hollywood Liberals so much ABC caved but now the Producers admit they made a mistake cutting Roseanne loose.

The connoers

Summary:

About a group of no life, delusional CONor mcgregor fans who all live in the same house (to share rent) - starring (not sure of spellings) JINAksin, JagWar, MarcA and various other UFC forum losers.

The funniest thing Roseanne ever said was: "I thought the bitch was white."

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
<45><45><45>

roseanne-flips-out.png

I can't bring myself to care about The Connors without Roseanne. I never cared for the kids. Jackie I never cared for much either. John Goodman is awesome but he never carried that show, just supported it. Personally I always liked Married With Children better, but I did watch Roseanne specifically because of Roseanne. It's like Home Improvement without Tim.

Roseanne sucked anyways.

I never knew of this woman before this scandal, but I felt extremely bad and sorry for her when it happened. It's just been a witch hunt. That being said, I watched her on Rogan and fffs she seems crazy as shit.

Will they ever have a GOAT level intro like this though

HIGHLY FUCKIN DOUBTFUL <{hughesimpress}><{cruzshake}>

<5>

90s iconic shit motherfucker <{natewhut}>

The show sucked when they brought it back the first time. I think they didn't want her involved in the reboot but it's hard to bring back Roseanne without Roseanne, so they basically were waiting for her to fuck up. The novelty of the show coming back wore off and people have even less reason to watch the show now since Roseanne at least brought something different to the table. Darlene's character is neutered and boring as fuck. Somehow Dan is alive now and Roseanne is dead. It's all clusterfuck really.

Still probably better than Murphey Brown. What the fuck is that about?!

Back