Rose Namajunas is gonna make it look easy!

No, she won the fight In the clinch. Clinch work doesn't imply superior striking. It means she was superior In the clinch.

As far as Andrade? that's a pretty bold statement. Her striking Is embarrassing when anyone makes her fight at range.

So what was KK doing in the clinch? Composing a sonnet? No, she was striking.

Thug Rose is hot
Her match with Karolina was 50-50 (I think Karolina won that by split decision). When she fought Esparza she was too green: So it would be better not to judge her from those matches, especially when she is improving leaps & bounds with each day passing.
Joanna J:
Debut- May 2012
Demolished CEsparza for the title in her 9th fight.
Is currently undefeated.

Rose N:
Debut- Jan 2013
Lost to CEsparza for the title in her 7th fight
Has lost 3 times, 2 of them to girls that Joanna J has beaten.
2898B34F-C458-47AF-9B87-BEBB1D47B9E6.png

F293D007-1709-47EC-93F0-E057E4185252.jpeg

Rose has evolved so much in the last few years that i wouldn't be surprised if she pulls off the upset.

Rose is like one of a handful of wmma fighters who actually have legit coaches and training partners, so at least she has that going for her.

One of whom Joanna has a history with.. Valentina Shevchenko.

Last edited:
Johannas striking for mma just got a hell of a lot better after moving camps. JJ v2 will beat Rose, but if you look at JJs older fights you could make a case for Rose imo.

Sad but true. Rose is not quite good enough in the areas that Gollum will operate in to win (maybe not even to be competitive), and not good enough to put Gollum into the situations Rose is better in.

Rose looks to be very prepared mentally, but that doesn't matter for shit when the stylistic gaps are so great.

I was so wrong and the TS was so right.

Very happy to be wrong though.

Back