Rose Namajunas is gonna make it look easy!

Amorak

The Possession of Anything Begins in the Mind
@Green
Reaction score
Rose will beat joanna with ease,and take that belt with a finish!Guaranteed

Idk about easy but I think this is Joannas toughest challenge. Rose is one of the lankier women in the division, her jab is on point with her overall boxing still improving and she kicked the shit out of Karate Hottie in her last fight before submitting her so she's got that going for her. Cheering for Rose but idk.

Wat. Easy fight for Joanna. At worst rose is a tough customer that go to losing decision.

Win or lose I am on her bandwagon. War Rose.

Idk about easy but I think this is Joannas toughest challenge. Rose is one of the lankier women in the division, her jab is on point with her overall boxing still improving and she kicked the shit out of Karate Hottie in her last fight before submitting her so she's got that going for her. Cheering for Rose but idk.
That win over hottie was impressive,the last tuf i saw was with the woman tuf 20? Rose is so talented and i think she has a strong mind

Rose will beat joanna with ease,and take that belt with a finish!Guaranteed

She will have her moments. Stylistically, JJ is better for her than Kovalkiewicz.
However, Joanna champ will beat her near the cage eventually. Maybe she will even use the clinch.

She will have her moments. Stylistically, JJ is better for her than Kovalkiewicz.
However, Joanna champ will beat her near the cage eventually. Maybe she will even use the clinch.
Strongly disagree,rose is so great on the ground too

Strongly disagree,rose is so great on the ground too

Clinch near the cage, she will not take her down.
Karolina used Thai plum to give Rose some good shots, JJ will put her near the fence to box her prime Rick Story style.

Clinch near the cage, she will not take her down.
Karolina used Thai plum to give Rose some good shots, JJ will put her near the fence to box her prime Rick Story style.
This is my opinion , u wanna make a bet? Rose is gonna win this trust me

This is my opinion , u wanna make a bet? Rose is gonna win this trust me

Not really, because I do see it as a competitive fight, like I mentioned.
I don't take bets when I'm not 100% sure.

Rose has some nasty TKD style kicks ( or is it Kyokushin). I would love to see how Joanna deals with such type of kicks.

Sincerely doubt anyone will ever beat Joanna EASILY. She'll lose her title eventually, since everyone does, but I doubt it'll be an easy task for whoever takes it. Not going to underestimate Rose though, she's a beast when she's on.

Sincerely doubt anyone will ever beat Joanna EASILY. She'll lose her title eventually, since everyone does, but I doubt it'll be an easy task for whoever takes it. Not going to underestimate Rose though, she's a beast when she's on.
I think Rose is gonna keep distance,and she has far better kicking game,and ground game to beat joanna,if the ready Rose is there,she wins this

Rose has some nasty TKD style kicks ( or is it Kyokushin). I would love to see how Joanna deals with such type of kicks.
Rose started tkd year at 5 she said,and she's only early 20's .She is dedicated

I think Rose is gonna keep distance,and she has far better kicking game,and ground game to beat joanna,if the ready Rose is there,she wins this

I think Pat will come up with something. He has been taking notes for a while. He will come up with some suitable gameplan.

Idk man, I think JJ is gonna find a way to win. Rose seems cool as can be and will be a tough test for Joanna though....

I think Pat will come up with something. He has been taking notes for a while. He will come up with some suitable gameplan.
lol I think i heard that rose kicked pat ,that was some off the issues they had with him not corner her,Rose is tough

Back