Roosmalen vs Petchpanomrung

He is super tan, from isaan out of GOAT gym Kiatmuu9 and has now also worked in the science lab Sitsongpeenong. Should be invincible?
You would certainly think so, but it's still not fully clear if he has completed the transition into Kickboxing. Let's wait and see how he can handle the combination flow low kick game. He may also get robbed by the computer. The lab has a lot of work cut out for it, and Pet has reached a shade where he cannot darken any further so don't look for any more gains in that department.

Just looked up that Adrean Shead who's with Petpanomrung and apparently he was the former manager of Tiger MuayThai camp and also the former manager of AKA camp. How did he go from that to Pet's translator or is he more than just a translator?

Just looked up that Adrean Shead who's with Petpanomrung and apparently he was the former manager of Tiger MuayThai camp and also the former manager of AKA camp. How did he go from that to Pet's translator or is he more than just a translator?

What is Robin even saying? His speech is blurry...

He only pointed out the obvious. Petpanomrung will probably win at least 3 rounds clearly, but fake stats, crowd pops and biased commentary will make it appear close.
Pet is not ready to go beyond playing the game and that means he's not ready for Rob. Rob is a tenacious puncher and Pet is the same with kicks, but it's too early. Rob scores a down and beats Pet 48-46.

?

"unless he beats robin with a clear margin"

How is that an excuse? Even if he did beat him in a close fight i'd be very surprised if he got the decision. It's not an excuse, i base my opinions on how thai vs dutch usually turn out in the Netherlands. It would not look good for dutch kickboxing if some "unknown thai" came in and beat the champion in his own ruleset in his own homecountry.

"unless he beats robin with a clear margin"

How is that an excuse? Even if he did beat him in a close fight i'd be very surprised if he got the decision. It's not an excuse, i base my opinions on how Thai vs Dutch usually turn out in the netherlands.

I mean it could happen. And I'm going to be mad like everyone else if it does. But the last Sittichai vs. Roosmalen which was also quite close and happened in the netherlands, turned out good.

And I did quote Coca, because he said 2 different things.

I mean it could happen. And I'm going to be mad like everyone else if it does. But the last Sittichai vs. Roosmalen which was also quite close and happened in the netherlands, turned out good.

And I did quote Coca, because he said 2 different things.
Still, how is Coca making an excuse? Most people here probably think Robin will beat Pet, but some of us believe that even if Pet beats Robin in a close fight he will not get the decision. I don't see how that is an excuse or how saying 2 different things weeks apart is an excuse.

Does anyone actually think that dutch fighters would lose if they were the ones outkicking thais? Probably not

Still, how is Coca making an excuse? Most people here probably think Robin will beat Pet, but some of us believe that even if Pet beats Robin in a close fight he will not get the decision. I don't see how that is an excuse .

I'm talking about the accumulation of the things you said. sounds like a bunch of excuses, instead of saying RVR could actually be a better fighter which in my oppinion he is.

or how saying 2 different things weeks apart is an excuse.

never said that was an excuse, I was just pointing it out.

I'm talking about the accumulation of the things you said. sounds like a bunch of excuses, instead of saying RVR could actually be a better fighter which in my oppinion he is.

never said that was an excuse, I was just pointing it out.
Petpanomrung is better than Sittichai, Sittichai is better than Roosmalen. Obviously someone who moves up 5 kg against a fighter who usually fights at 10 kg heavier will be at disadvantage. Still not an excuse, it's an observation

Petpanomrung is better than Sittichai, Sittichai is better than Roosmalen. Obviously someone who moves up 5 kg against a fighter who usually fights at 10 kg heavier will be at disadvantage. Still not an excuse, it's an observation

it's a different sport, that's a fact not an observation.

Sittichai would have beaten Adamchuk way more handily.

instead of saying RVR could actually be a better fighter which in my oppinion he is.
Maybe a better kickboxer but not sure if you can call him a better fighter. I'm sure you don't believe that.

last time I checked, it was a kickboxing fight.
Than say kickboxer. Not fighter. Weight is always a big factor in fights and anyone who tries to brush it off as an excuse is either doing that to win an argument or ignorant. You cant compare a 135 pounder to sittichai who's been fighting at 155 for years whether its kickboxing or MuayThai.

Than say kickboxer. Not fighter.

Why should I? It's a kickboxing fight. nobody cares about whos the better fighter in the streets, or even Muay Thai for that matter.

Weight is always a big factor in fights and anyone who tries to brush it off as an excuse is either doing that to win an argument or ignorant. You cant compare a 135 pounder to sittichai who's been fighting at 155 for years whether its kickboxing or MuayThai.

as I said the accumulation of things Kanka said sounded like bunch of excuses. they may very well be all true, they're still excuses.

Last edited:
Back