Roosmalen vs Petchpanomrung

Opening odds for this bout at 5Dimes. Bookmaker also has odds for Glory 41 under the boxing section. I actually have Roosmalen in a big parlay with Groenhart this weekend. I'd post the full odds for the whole card like usual if there was an official Glory 41 thread.

Robin van Roosmalen -350
Petchpanomrung Kiatmookao +250

Does anyone actually think that dutch fighters would lose if they were the ones outkicking thais? Probably not
Well considering we are talking about an entire country its probably best be give them the benefit of the doubt. Wouldn't want to sound like a 2006 Ramon Dekkers documentary afterall.

Why should I? It's a kickboxing fight. nobody cares about whos the better fighter in the streets, or even Muay Thai for that matter.

as I said the accumulation of things Kanka said sounded like bunch of excuses. they may very well be all true, they're still excuses.
Well the accumulation of things you say sound like alot of senseless crap to me, but such opinions don't even matter unless one can use arguments to back it up.

Two of the most sensible guys on this board going at it, its not right man. You gotta squash this and bro hug it out.

We've been free of trolling for a few solid weeks. Look for otherwise sensible posters to start going after eachother. This is built into the DNA of this subforum.

Quite frankly, I don't approve of your judgemental tone @SuperLuigi

This forum gets stale when we don't disagree on things, obvious trolling is equally boring but some debate keeps it interesting.

I'm cool. Yeah my comment was a bit harsch and immature but i think made it clear that such comments don't matter without arguments? I was exagerating anyways

I probably am not understanding what Yodsanan means with excuse. To me the word excuse has a negative connotation in that context ie defending or justifying something unwanted. My post was more of an observation and assessment of the situation. Not quite the same. Now, if Petpanomrung clearly lost and i started blaming dutch glory officials for favouring the dutch , that would be making excuses

Last edited:
I should switch to a linguistics forum

Live stream om thai tv

Last edited:
never i've hated a fighter so much as rvr....i'd ko him myself if i ever met him...with my car in a parking lot of course...but still...

all good, at the end of the day I also hope Petpanomrung wins.

he's arrogant and always minimizes his opponent qualities even when he loses.
just like marat grigorian,when he wins he's the best with no margin of doubt when he loses it was a plain robbery or "a very close fight".
the more irrelevant they are the bigger the ego.

he's arrogant and always minimizes his opponent qualities even when he loses.
just like marat grigorian,when he wins he's the best with no margin of doubt when he loses it was a plain robbery or "a very close fight".
the more irrelevant they are the bigger the ego.

I get that, but when you're at that level of competition - that mindset is very common. It doesn't phase me anymore when it comes to combat sports.

But I can see how that can really turn people away

I get that, but when you're at that level of competition - that mindset is very common. It doesn't phase me anymore when it comes to combat sports.

But I can see how that can really turn people away

for certain aspects euro fighters have this attitude and it's irritating...

but i'm also in general bothered by this "call out" trend in KB and attitude...looks forced and not genuine,there's no irony in any of them.
i cringe every time i see a weight-in or watch an interview these days...

never i've hated a fighter so much as rvr....i'd ko him myself if i ever met him...with my car in a parking lot of course...but still...
I dont particularly like his personality but running him down with a vehicle is a bit harsh.

Back