Roosmalen vs Petchpanomrung

nino

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Roosmalen vs Petchpanomrung who wins and why?

Roosmalen by saying he blocked all the kicks and scoring low kicks and a few punches that snap back Pets head a few times.

If there is betting i'd bet on Petchpanomrung. Chances are he wins as an underdog but i think if it's a close fight they will definitely give Roosmalen the decision.

Petpanomrung can't handle Roosmalens volume and pressure because he is more likely to be drawn into a brawl then Sittichai.

He get's outworked, probably receives a knockdown or get's KO'd.

Petpanomrung can't handle Roosmalens volume and pressure because he is more likely to be drawn into a brawl then Sittichai.

Pet is experienced and has dealt with pressure fighters before. I think he can handle the pressure of Roosmalen if he prepares for it and knows what he's getting himself into. He's been training at sitsongpeenong so hopefully they've made him well aware of how dangerous Roosmalen is. I doubt Pet will go in there clueless which a lot of Thai's tend to do when fighting abroad.

Pet wins KO first round via specialized training.
Greaaat prediction snub. We always appreciate your non sarcastic input. I agree Roosmalen is the perfect height for a head kick KO but first round maybe pushing it. Hopefully your right.

you're a fanboy
I'm a fan not a fanboy but I can see how it maybe hard for someone like you to differentiate between the 2. I'm usually pretty fair with my predictions.

your prediction counts for nothing as well.
As well? Are you saying Snubs predictions counts for nothing? What happened? Thought you guys were bum buddies?

LOL

ALL predictions count for nothing.

Look at RVR vs Sittichai I

RvR couldn't handle the kicks, and Pet is a much better kicker than Sittichai. Probably a more powerful puncher too but i think he's still not comfortable enough to be trading punches at this weight class. Hopefully he will try to control the fight from the outside and not risking getting knocked down by being careless.

People are bringing up the Adamchuk fight but he is a southpaw and has a different style to RVR, who is often content with taking kicks to his arms repeatedly which is what Petpanomrung thrives on. Pet might feel like he has to win decisively in Holland which is where I could see him getting dropped or possibly finished.

Is it a 5 round fight or a 3 round fight?

God damn I have to miss the first hour or so of the event. I hope I don't miss this fight.

Back