Ronda in a cringey video challenging WWE wrestlers

Not even clicking that.

CRINGE.

I mean, I understand that Ronda can't act, but the other girls from WWE was just as bad. That awkward silence, weird subdued facial expressions and then sliding backwards out of the screen like that.

<26>

4 horsewoman really still a thing? I mean they should have a combined mma record nowadays of 2-0-200 like an elite looser squad.

Just wondering how that is marketable even in fake wrestling.
200 draws?

If it's difficult to watch women real fights, imagine women fake fights. It should be illegal because it's a torture method.
WWE used to be good years and years ago, but this shit is an embarrassment nowadays.

Last edited:
Actually a really good fit for her considering she's not likely coming back to MMA.

She could certainly be a star in pro wrestling.

her knees are shot, she's not athletic. she'd just be hip tossing bitches left and right. plus she won't hold back even though it's all a show. that being said I'd live to see her get molly womped by Nia Jax

CRINGE.

I mean, I understand that Ronda can't act, but the other girls from WWE was just as bad. That awkward silence, weird subdued facial expressions and then sliding backwards out of the screen like that.

<26>
Yeah. I never watch this shit but wtf. I thought they should be pros but noo.. also of its scripted WHO THE FUCK SCRIPTED THAt?

Yeah. I never watch this shit but wtf. I thought they should be pros but noo.. also of its scripted WHO THE FUCK SCRIPTED THAt?
Haha exactly. Script must have read something like "Stand there awkwardly and don't emote or say anything. Back away slowly with a tentative look on your face". Seriously, I thought the whole appeal was the over-the-top brassiness of it all. Hell most MMA fighters would put them to shame.

More views than your average Fight Night card and PPV's. You better believe it son.

<DisgustingHHH>

{<hhh]

WWE today is a disgrace to the Attitude Era. It almost makes me cry thinking about how bad it is in comparison.

Back