Ronda in a cringey video challenging WWE wrestlers

she may be the worst actress in that video

#goalz

But right enough Ronda just can't act. She's done multiple big hollywood movies and some television work. You think she'd have gained some acting skills. Ya' either got it or you don't and Mrs Browne just doesn't have it...a shame for her. I wonder what she will do if the acting gigs all dry up within the next year or two.

She's so wooden it's actually painful to watch. She's okay on camera when she's just being herself, but give her some lines and tell her what to do and it's a train wreck.

They should bring up how she got her ass whopped and ran from the UFC. She doesn't like to talk about that.

She probably would have a meltdown live if the WWE creative team made up a story line/angle where her "opponent/feud nemesis" used this kind of lines ... Which they are amply capable of ...

Her ego couldn't take it

She probably would have a meltdown live if the WWE creative team made up a story line/angle where her "opponent/feud nemesis" used this kind of lines ... Which they are amply capable of ...

Her ego couldn't take it

Her image has been shattered. She is acting like she got it back. It just looks stupid now. The tough guy routine.

"Destroy the image and you will break the enemy. .." -Enter the Dragon

Her nickname can be "The California C*nt".

cant belive peoples think she can have a career in hollywood....she cant act to save her life . So cringe

Jesus Christ. Get this shit outta here

Sasha Banks taps her with the bank statement in less than a minute. Two different sports.
d3b0d7ba8d384bd9fb18034e7a767307a5955770c267d242244469ba29d7a7bb.jpg

Her image has been shattered. She is acting like she got it back. It just looks stupid now. The tough guy routine.

Her image was shattered, not because she lost, but how she handled it. She should realize that and make peace with mma. She us R.Gracie of wmma,accept it and move on.
She can't strike on decent level she shouldn't fight anymore inside octagon.

Yea that was so terrible, I would rather watch @goodfella69 parents fuck.

Last edited:
I still don't get the 4 horsewoman thing. Have any of em done anything really except for Ronda? I get Bayzler was a "pioneer" but still. Maybe I'm just ignorant

Man i have not watched WWE since that kaitlyn chick was on the roster

b8c95d77d1eceea83414a647dde69471.jpg
217488731.jpg
8c18dd6777193f9b358e1f20129c8cd8.jpg
2b8d85f503f4494f1707961f4cb18d77.jpg
Celeste Bonin 12.jpg
<32>

Love wwe but ronda is just gross

Back