Ronda in a cringey video challenging WWE wrestlers

I can believe that too. I do, for example. WWE is awesome. Better storylines than 4/5 of Hollywood movies.

Aren't you bothered by the fake rigged fights and the shitty acting?!?
I agree with the Hollywood thing, but who watched all those movies?!

Whoever predicted she would go straight to the wwe after she lost to Nunes, was so right.

And Shayna always made me cringe, but I'm glad she's got a career after MMA, and able to make some money, post MMA. MMA fighters really need a pension.

ronda was a bully and once you stand up to a bully they run away. She has run away from mma like a coward

It's fortunate her hype train got derailed before the Hollywood movies. She was cringy in bit parts and couldn't even play herself convincingly in the Entourage movie.

Ronda in pro wrestling won't work out. She does not strike me as one who will be comfortable ego wise, jobbing out to someone, or selling opponents moves, in a pro wrestling context.

I quit watching after the reporter said Baszler had mma "stars" in her corner. Like Duke and Shafir are famous for anything other than being Rousey's friends.

I quit watching after the reporter said Baszler had mma "stars" in her corner. Like Duke and Shafir are famous for anything other than being Rousey's friends.
Haha.. I caught that also and was just like WTF...

I believe Duke and Marina have losing records also. hahaha

Oh God, please let Ronda blow up with steroids. I want to see that shit
shamrock.jpg

From the baddest woman on earth to fake fighting, at least she will make decent money

I am of the opinion that almost every female athlete is somewhat unattractive, and even the fairly attractive ones are still only "sports-hot" as Adam Corolla once said. But Jessamyn Duke did not look bad at all in those leaked icloud pics. Just google her leaked photos because there is no way I can post those pics here.

4 horsewoman really still a thing? I mean they should have a combined mma record nowadays of 2-200-0 like an elite looser squad.

Just wondering how that is marketable even in fake wrestling.

Last edited:
She is doing one or two events & that is it.
She is not going FT.

They are supposedly doing a 4h rivalry at Survivor Series & if RR doesn't go crying into s pillow she might do a Mania match with Charlotte Flair.

shayna is wrestling on the network Tuesday & the other horsies will be there to root her on in the finals & then the angle begins.

RR will do very little in the Survivor Series since it is a 4 on 4.
It is mostly about using her name to get some mainstream press for the WWE 4h & get Shayna established (who they are high on) & maybe Duke & Marina as well.

CRINGE is the apt word. It's difficult watching that shit...the acting...it's god awful. The whole '4 horse women' moniker is lame as fuck...jesus...

Marina Shafir is grinning like a chesire cat trying not to laugh LMAO...God, watching this stuff is torture.

<DisgustingHHH>

Back