Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling Discussion' started by Samgyeopsal, Sep 9, 2017.
She should get KTFO again
Pro wrasslin is probably her best career option at the moment
I thought the Four Horeswomen were glue by now. Jasmine Duke is manly as f.
Isn't WWE pg now? Like in the 80s? Attitude era was cool.
The girl wrestlers these days seem much better looking than Ronda. Plus they can probably talk on the mic a thousand times better than Ronda's mumbling.
And if Ronda ever tries to do athletic moves in the ring she'll end up hurting herself.
So no, it's not a good fit. Nice try though.
Nobody cares about wrestling nerd
Jesus. Who in the world is that?!
Charlotte Flair has the weirdest tits.
why? it is a low sophistication drama
It was the next natural step.
Where does a popular athlete go when they can't fight and can't act?
Porn or WWE.
Lmao, those wreslter chicks were trying hard not to break character and start laughing, you could see them fighting that smile with a forced grin
Plus that chick is jacked up on steroids look how lean and muscular she is thats not healthy for women
hulk Hogan, the Rock and Bret Hart would be super jealous of the creative control that Rousey would have over her character
Ronda and her crew are pure trash.
Shayna, not by dozens of miles
UFC paid 13% of revue in 2015
WWE pays 5-8%
Plus WWE controls the talent 250 days a year
For 95% of the WWE roster, they're controlled 250 days a year. The other 5% do a couple events here and there. Ronda could sign for a 3-4 event arc if she wanted.
Yea that must be it
Not a single woman on the roster would wanna work herself into a shoot with Ronda
I know that. she is currently doing one, maybe a second if she does not cry into her pillow.
I said that ITT
But that does not change that RR can & did make more in UFC & that WWE pays a far lesser % of revenue to their IC's
Separate names with a comma.