Roger Gracie

I know bro, was his biggest fan, till he started ducking the shit out of the ufc... And he did not go undefeated, he got his ass handle by arona.

I'm just fuckjng around, chill man

Ah... The old Fedor got his ass handed to him by Arona myth... Haven't seen that one in a few years...

OK, just rewatched it. Roger won some positional battles, but that is IT. He didn't have one sub attempt. Buchecha had 3 or 4, and that armbar was deep. Roger says after the fight he thought his arm would break.

Both had sweeps, both passed the others guard. But the only one that came close to ending the match was Buchecha. Watch for yourself.

I have seen it many times and, to me, getting your ass handed to you is a complete beatdown embarrassment type thing. Like if you fought Buchecha. Not a draw.

I have seen it many times and, to me, getting your ass handed to you is a complete beatdown embarrassment type thing. Like if you fought Buchecha. Not a draw.
Aww, dude you're so clever. Noting that I would lose to Buchecha. Gold star for Lenny. Wanna hear about the bunnies again?

Buchecha did slightly better in my opinion but that's all. Except for the armlock at the end he never came anywhere close to finish Roger and positionally wise it was more or less balanced. Honestly complete domination or "having your ass handed to you" to me is Bernardo Faria who scores 22 points on Estima, Rodolfo who passes the guard of Braga Neto at will and finish him in under 2 minutes.. stuff like this.. certainly not Buchecha there..

Aww, dude you're so clever. Noting that I would lose to Buchecha. Gold star for Lenny. Wanna hear about the bunnies again?
I'm not clever, I just know what catch phrases like "ass handed to him" mean.

I think Buchecha did significantly better than Roger who was mostly defensive, but no way did Buchecha dominate or humiliate Roger. It was a competitive match with Marcus having more moments.

On a separate note, I prefer Buchecha's mobile style that might translate to MMA better.

Always hard to bet against Roger, and he seems to be taking his upcoming competitions seriously.

Man I wish this was true as I'm a mega Roger fanboy. But I just can't see it happening.. their first superfight was superclose, Roger now is older, Buchecha only 27 (I don't know if he already hit his peak/still has to, but he certainly isn't far from it the way Roger is) and has been training and competing much more jiu jitsu in the last years (while roger split time with MMA and the last Bjj fight he had was just had the superfight with Comprido).

How do you think it would play out?

giphy.gif

Ya but roger was sick as hell and still did welk against buchecha. Like i said, ill bump this thread when roger wins next month.
Hey dummy! You were right about this but saw in the other thread you don't know how to bump. So here's your bump lol. Credit where it's due. Roger put the whole thing to bed today.

Hey dummy! You were right about this but saw in the other thread you don't know how to bump. So here's your bump lol. Credit where it's due. Roger put the whole thing to bed today.

Lol. Thanks

I already bumped the thread, bro. But thanks for playing. <{1-69}>

Does anyone know why Roger didn't have any stripes on his black belt?

Back