Roger Goodell Booed off the stage.

Having Goodell handing over the trophy must have been a nice f u moment for Brady after all of the shit goodell pulled with the suspension

Kraft's speech was great as well

"Two years ago I said that victory was the sweetest,

BUT A LOT HAS HAPPENED SINCE THEN"

Good as much as I hate the Patriots, I think I hate Goodell even more.

They can both fuck off and die for all I care.

He deserved it. He tried to smear the guy's name and turned it into a personal Vendetta when Brady told him to fuck off.

180px-Ahhahahafaggot.jpg

lol yeah that was great. that guy is such a tool. congrats to the pats. i dont like 'em, but i HAVE to respect 'em.

please explain to me how this fucking goodell queer makes 40 million a year.
for doing what exactly?

I'm a Pats fan, but I'm basically over it. And I was even before the last game began. Deflategate happened in 2014. Brady threw the ball better in the 2nd half of that game with fully inflated balls than he did in the 1st. Then he went on to win the Super Bowl that year. So Goodell already handed him the Lombardi after Deflategate. This was the second time. Might happen a third or a fourth. But I can basically just enjoy them on their own merit without all this contrived dramatic nonsense. Deflategate was BS, but it's all over now.

for doing what exactly?
It's called corruption.
I thought you were a sexy lawyer who understood how cartels and collusion worked? :p

If Billy Joel doesn't play Superbowl 52 I'm fucking knocking them ded

for doing what exactly?

He works for the owners, managing the league.

Basically, his job is to take all the negative shit that would be directed at NFL owners for policy decisions like..

Labor negotiations
Player Rules and Punishments
Media Contracts
Etc....

He's the owners punching bag... for a lot of money.

cropped_patricia-clown-shirt.jpg

He's doing his job well.

I know Goodell takes a lot of shit for deflate gate and rightly so, but I firmly believe he made a back door deal with Craft to make it go away with the Patriots for their self imposed $1 million fine and draft picks.

However, after Kraft announced it, it was reported other teams complained (i.e. The Colts), and Goodell had to back out the deal and go after Brady.

Not sure how many other teams complained except the Colts, but it must have enough for Goodell to destroy his previously good relationship with Kraft.

Like I said, punching bag (though very rich)

Goddell did Brady a favor with the 4 game ban. For a 39 y/old QB 4 less games helped his body.

Plus as I understand it Goddell is Kraft's bitch, not the other way around.

He works for the owners, managing the league.

Basically, his job is to take all the negative shit that would be directed at NFL owners for policy decisions like..

Labor negotiations
Player Rules and Punishments
Media Contracts
Etc....

He's the owners punching bag... for a lot of money.

He's doing his job well.
Bingo.
The man is a servant to big-business; not shocking given his silver spoon upbringing.

This is the type of smokescreen he presides over:
OgCoFVD.png

Yeah, he's always booed. It's even funnier at the draft every year.

Yeah, he's always booed. It's even funnier at the draft every year.
In hockey we have Bettman, and he gets booed every year in the playoffs, he said something in Vegas a little while ago akin to "I can tell by the boos that you are a great hockey town."
I'm glad he has fun with it.

Back