Social Kyle Rittenhouse Booed off Stage at University of Memphis When Faced With Protestors

Who doesn't want you fighting back? You lost me here.

As for the rioters of course they should stay home too. I would also suggest that Kyle would have never have been putting his nose in there if he wasn't strapped up. That is the way these kinds of pussies operate, he's only a tough guy when he thinks he can our gun the other person. Even a skateboard scared this kid to killing.

I could kill you with a skateboard. They are literally made to take a beating. They are weapons.

I don't see how he's being "used" a la David Hogg or Greta Thurnberg.
I don't think Hogg is being used at all. I think he knows exactly what he's doing and is smiling all the way to the bank.

I don't think Hogg is being used at all. I think he knows exactly what he's doing and is smiling all the way to the bank.
I think you can say that for all these types of folks, who find themselves in the spotlight of a highly contentious political issue, that has one side's activist groups looking for a mascot. The "using" only goes so far. Everyone has a choice.

With Greta it might be a different story, as she's an autistic girl seemingly being programmed into being an activist for whatever cause her parents want to use her for. They dress their doll up and pull the string to make it speak.

Did the right actually think this is was good idea? They tried this with Zimmerman and it backfired totally.

Back