Roger Goodell Booed off the stage.

I'm a Pats fan, but I'm basically over it. And I was even before the last game began. Deflategate happened in 2014. Brady threw the ball better in the 2nd half of that game with fully inflated balls than he did in the 1st. Then he went on to win the Super Bowl that year. So Goodell already handed him the Lombardi after Deflategate. This was the second time. Might happen a third or a fourth. But I can basically just enjoy them on their own merit without all this contrived dramatic nonsense. Deflategate was BS, but it's all over now.
Brian Daboll is Bama's Offensive Coordinator now. Can you offer in info on him?

That was cool when they proved it right?
You mean after a judge upheld the NFL's decision? Lol
vq7gw6.jpg

Describes you to a T.

If you actually care to rethink your position derived from ESPN headlines, try this:

Denver doesn't need a witch hunt to beat the Patriots.

In fact, they're the only team Brady has a losing record to.

I'm just not dumb enough to buy the excuses surrounding calling an equipment guy The Deflator and destroying a cell phone when you're being investigated. Neither was a federal judge, apparently.

Keep playing the victim tho.

You mean after a judge upheld the NFL's decision? Lol
The judge upheld Goodell's power as commissioner to do whatever the hell he wants whenever the hell he wants per the CBA. That's all it was about at that point. I guess I'll be waiting a long time for you to show me that proof though right?

The judge upheld Goodell's power as commissioner to do whatever the hell he wants whenever the hell he wants per the CBA. That's all it was about at that point. I guess I'll be waiting a long time for you to show me that proof though right?
Just as soon as you explain destroying the cell phone and calling an equipment guy The Deflator.

You're right, I think that will be a long time.

Just as soon as you explain destroying the cell phone and calling an equipment guy The Deflator.

You're right, I think that will be a long time.

You mean after they told him they didn't need the cell phone? After he had handed over all the information they asked for? So suspicious! And a nickname for a fat ball boy? A real smoking gun right there. I'm convinced now! Bake em away, toys! Brady's guilty!

You mean after they told him they didn't need the cell phone? After he had handed over all the information they asked for? So suspicious! And a nickname for a fat ball boy? A real smoking gun right there. I'm convinced now! Bake em away, toys! Brady's guilty!
{<jordan}

I honestly don't even think it's a big deal. The delusions Pats fans fill themselves with is hilarious though.

Aw chill out Roger. I'm not delusional at all. I'm glad you exposed Brady's cheating with the deflated footballs. Just look at how bad he's failed so bad since being found out right? 2x Super Bowl champ, 2x Super Bowl MVP. Talk about exposed!

Denver Salt Party officially in overtime.

Aw chill out Roger. I'm not delusional at all. I'm glad you exposed Brady's cheating with the deflated footballs. Just look at how bad he's failed so bad since being found out right? 2x Super Bowl champ, 2x Super Bowl MVP. Talk about exposed!

Denver Salt Party officially in overtime.
I literally just said I don't think him deflating footballs is a big deal lol. I'm just not retahded enough to believe the bullshit excuses.

Brian Daboll is Bama's Offensive Coordinator now. Can you offer in info on him?
I thought he was crap as OC with the Browns. Granted, it was the Browns and they're gonna suck regardless, but still I think he showed he's not an NFL-level OC. I thought he did a really good job as tight end coach for the Pats. He really emphasized blocking and the Pats tight ends do a really great job of blocking across the board. Hell, even wide receivers really stress blocking for each other, as evidenced when Michael Floyd sprung JE11 for a 77-yard TD, the longest of his career in week 17. Maybe he's learned something since failing as OC with the Browns and can be a good OC, at least at the college level, if not the NFL. But I wouldn't automatically get all hyped just because you're getting a Pats guy to come to the team. I'd take more of a wait and see approach...

I thought he was crap as OC with the Browns. Granted, it was the Browns and they're gonna suck regardless, but still I think he showed he's not an NFL-level OC. I thought he did a really good job as tight end coach for the Pats. He really emphasized blocking and the Pats tight ends do a really great job of blocking across the board. Hell, even wide receivers really stress blocking for each other, as evidenced when Michael Floyd sprung JE11 for a 77-yard TD, the longest of his career in week 17. Maybe he's learned something since failing as OC with the Browns and can be a good OC, at least at the college level, if not the NFL. But I wouldn't automatically get all hyped just because you're getting a Pats guy to come to the team. I'd take more of a wait and see approach...
Oh I am. I know absolutely nothing about him. Thanks for the info!

Roger Goodell the most hated man in New Orleans. A close second is Barack Obama.

Back