Roger Goodell Booed off the stage.

That was great. It wasnt just the pats fans, it was everyone.

Fuck Goodell. So happy that not only did the Pats win, but they basically stuck it to Goodell by doing so.

57958815.jpg

Fuck dat bish Goodell and all the shit he put us through.

I know Goodell takes a lot of shit for deflate gate and rightly so, but I firmly believe he made a back door deal with Craft to make it go away with the Patriots for their self imposed $1 million fine and draft picks.

However, after Kraft announced it, it was reported other teams complained (i.e. The Colts), and Goodell had to back out the deal and go after Brady.

Not sure how many other teams complained except the Colts, but it must have enough for Goodell to destroy his previously good relationship with Kraft.

Like I said, punching bag (though very rich)
I agree. But even that "deal" would have been too much since at worst it was a minor equipment violation that several other teams have been caught doing and weren't punished for. It can also occur naturally even without intention. If anything, they kinda did Brady a favor in that they let him rest in the early part of the season where they didn't really need him, plus he actually throws the ball better when it's fully inflated.

Lol are people still thinking Brady is innocent?

Literally the only thing you can argue is that the punishment didn't fit the crime, he was totally deflating them balls.

Current NFL player Joe Thomas, perennial pro bowler on the Browns:
"I especially enjoyed how over-eager Roger was to smile at all the Patriots and give them a big handshake, but then as soon as he gave them the trophy he scurried off the stage like a rat, It was awesome."

Literally the only thing you can argue is that the punishment didn't fit the crime, he was totally deflating them balls.
Goodell gives the same punishment for domestic violence, PED use and being "probably generally aware" of overexuberant equipment managers.

I think everyone could get behind booing him.

Ball violation. Worthy of a friendly reminder. Well, if it happened at all.

0ap3000000437314.0.0.jpg

Ball violation. Worthy of a friendly reminder. Well, if it happened at all.

0ap3000000437314.0.0.jpg
Lol at if it happened. Yeah, "The Deflator" and destroying a cell phone screams innocent.

Lol at if it happened. Yeah, "The Deflator" and destroying a cell phone screams innocent.

I was talking about the vikings. It's hard to tell from this picture if it actually happened. The mild lack of evidence is why they simply got a warning.

That was cool when they proved it right?

vq7gw6.jpg

Describes you to a T.

If you actually care to rethink your position derived from ESPN headlines, try this:

Back