Rodolfo just fought his first MMA fight yesterday..

saw it earlier today and was pleasantly surprised.

his stand up obviously still needs work, but he isn't quite as stiff as i expected him to be. he's extremely athletic and still only 27. i don't know if he'll ever win any titles in the UFC, but he could have a very successful mma career.

Now we need Buchecha debuting. He has been training in AKA for a long time already. He could become a LHW Khabib.

I don't think rodolfo will last long in mma. He is pretty stiff from what I can tell from his training videos.(stand up) but hopefully I'm wrong.

I don't think rodolfo will last long in mma. He is pretty stiff from what I can tell from his training videos.(stand up) but hopefully I'm wrong.

I saw him quite loose to be honest... If you look at Jacare that's some dude you say... He looks stiff (on the stand up) but he turned out quite good at striking ...

I saw him quite loose to be honest... If you look at Jacare that's some dude you say... He looks stiff (on the stand up) but he turned out quite good at striking ...

Jacare is a way better athlete than rodolfo. In bjj rodolfo is a slow pressure fighter. He's not that dynamic. Jacare was crazy good against everyone in bjj. Great judo, wrestling, subs, transitions,

Strength reliant. Will not beat opponents 50 lbs heavier than him.

Jacare is a way better athlete than rodolfo. In bjj rodolfo is a slow pressure fighter. He's not that dynamic. Jacare was crazy good against everyone in bjj. Great judo, wrestling, subs, transitions,

Slow? No way

Now we need Buchecha debuting. He has been training in AKA for a long time already. He could become a LHW Khabib.

Doesn't Buchecha plan to fight at heavyweight? He is a big strong dude and he would have a huge speed advantage over a lot of the fat guys.

I agree, jaca was the best athlete to compete in Bjj I think. I'm just saying he looks stiff while striking, rodolfo looks much more loose and light on his feet.

I don't agree with rodolfo being a slow pressure passer, may be in the gi, at the last adcc he did not look slow...at all...

I agree, jaca was the best athlete to compete in Bjj I think. I'm just saying he looks stiff while striking, rodolfo looks much more loose and light on his feet.

I don't agree with rodolfo being a slow pressure passer, may be in the gi, at the last adcc he did not look slow...at all...
Slow? No way

Some of those clips are speed up..

And what about the double leg he hit in his fight? Was that sped up too?

I have never heard anyone talk about Rodolfo being slow or unathletic ever.. until now

Oh wait.. built in excuse if he loses?

Not being sarcastic because I've never heard that

I have never heard anyone talk about Rodolfo being slow or unathletic ever.. until now

Oh wait.. built in excuse if he loses?

Not being sarcastic because I've never heard that

It's likely racial tbh. Jacare is black which explains his successful MMA transition because he is more explosive and athletic.

Back