Rodolfo just fought his first MMA fight yesterday..

Well, then how is it possible that you can actually say he's slow and not very athletic, he is neither of that...

Going to be once USADA gets a hold of him though.

It's likely racial tbh. Jacare is black which explains his successful MMA transition because he is more explosive and athletic.

Or maybe Jacare is a really disciplined athlete and an amazing fighter?

Why is it that anything Jacare does gets called athleticism? he isnt that fast with his hands or flashy with his takedowns.

He was slow as fuck against Luke Rockhold and Boetsch sprawled on him like it was nothing. He is just that good of a fighter but will never get a title match because he simply cant speak english well.

Oh god here comes Rod with his Social justice warrior attitude and Jacare victim hood, ugh

But Rodolfo is definitely athletic.. if you want to blame anything for him losing down the road, age, lateness in starting, bad strategy, improper nutrition.. ok. If he gets smashed.. don't suddenly say "oh well he's not an athlete so that's why he didn't win"

I have never heard anyone talk about Rodolfo being slow or unathletic ever.. until now

Oh wait.. built in excuse if he loses?

Not being sarcastic because I've never heard that

Agree you really can't be slow and unathletic at that level of competition grappling...unless your Roger and since he's so technical his arguable lack of speed and athleticism is doesn't count.

Well, then how is it possible that you can actually say he's slow and not very athletic, he is neither of that...

Because are perspectives are different? He has a slow pressure game in the GI when I saw him fight at the worlds a few years ago.

Knee slide pressure to side mount and then to mount.

Because are perspectives are different? He has a slow pressure game in the GI when I saw him fight at the worlds a few years ago.

Knee slide pressure to side mount and then to mount.

him having a slow pressure passing game has nothing to do with him being fast and explosive.

He's strong fast and explosive... Dude is a wrecking machine to be honest...

Or maybe Jacare is a really disciplined athlete and an amazing fighter?

Why is it that anything Jacare does gets called athleticism? he isnt that fast with his hands or flashy with his takedowns.

He was slow as fuck against Luke Rockhold and Boetsch sprawled on him like it was nothing. He is just that good of a fighter but will never get a title match because he simply cant speak english well.

Tim sprawled One time on jaca, the second time jaca shoot Tim ended up on his ass...

Tim sprawled One time on jaca, the second time jaca shoot Tim ended up on his ass...

Because he feinted with an overhand counter against a leg kick.

Is technique now called athleticism just because its Jacare?

Because he feinted with an overhand counter against a leg kick.

Is technique now called athleticism just because its Jacare?

So you think any athletic guy should be able to just shoot without any proper set up and take down an all American wrestler???

So you think any athletic guy should be able to just shoot without any proper set up and take down an all American wrestler???

He didnt set up shit, he anticipated a leg kick and catched it turning it into a TD, it was a feat of timing and fight IQ not athleticism.

Jacare anticipates a kick catches it and takedowns someone = athleticism.

Maia explosively shoots for a single from the outside = technique.

Oh god here comes Rod with his Social justice warrior attitude and Jacare victim hood, ugh

But Rodolfo is definitely athletic.. if you want to blame anything for him losing down the road, age, lateness in starting, bad strategy, improper nutrition.. ok. If he gets smashed.. don't suddenly say "oh well he's not an athlete so that's why he didn't win"

He is also juiced as fuck, lets see how athletic he remains once he goes into USADA land.

And Jacare is athletic, i already conceded that, just not a freak of nature like you guys claim, he is no Yoel Romero.

Also lol at claiming that Jacare doesnt gets a title shot because of marketing reasons.

The guy is 7-1 in the UFC with 6 finishes.

He didnt set up shit, he anticipated a leg kick and catched it turning it into a TD, it was a feat of timing and fight IQ not athleticism.

Jacare anticipates a kick catches it and takedowns someone = athleticism.

Maia explosively shoots for a single from the outside = technique.

here youa re against the world actually arguing that maia is just as good of an athlete as jacare? dud you got your ass kick around the last time you were arging about this.

you mentioned jacare getting sprawled on as some type of proof that he isnt athletic, so I asked you if you expect any good athlete not to get sprawled on when shooting without seting it up..

jacare has been mentioned to be the best athlete to ever compete in bjj (I know bjj isnt judo or wrestling) no jaca instn athletic you say...

maia has exlosive shoots? lmfao.. no he doesnt.

Also lol at claiming that Jacare doesnt gets a title shot because of marketing reasons.

The guy is 7-1 in the UFC with 6 finishes.

then why isnt he not getting a ts?

here youa re against the world actually arguing that maia is just as good of an athlete as jacare? dud you got your ass kick around the last time you were arging about this.

you mentioned jacare getting sprawled on as some type of proof that he isnt athletic, so I asked you if you expect any good athlete not to get sprawled on when shooting without seting it up..

jacare has been mentioned to be the best athlete to ever compete in bjj (I know bjj isnt judo or wrestling) no jaca instn athletic you say...

maia has exlosive shoots? lmfao.. no he doesnt.

I never said he wasnt athletic, i simply said he isnt a fighter that WINS because of his athleticism.

Jacare wins because he is pretty well balanced and technical, if he was all about athleticism he would had been decimated by Romero who is a real beast.

Back