Rockhold messed up

And goldie would smash 99% of sherdoggers....

People are actually criticizes Goldie for hitting pads. Lmfao he probably hits better pads then most of y'all on here.

I see he's working on making that precision a little more precise.

Why is the trainer letting him repeatedly hit the mitts while using poor form?

If you are going to do something the wrong way anyway, why are you paying somebody money? You could just go to the local gym that has a heavy bag, and hit it with improper form for cheaper.

I don't endorse nonsense at any level.
Ahh, right. You don't endorse nonsense at any level, but I would bet my life that you have never even hit a pad in your life. Not only have we got an armchair world champ boxing trainer, but he doesn't take any nonsense!

I don't know why I'm wasting my time with this, but if you picked people up on every little fundamental error they make with every strike on the pads, they'd never even throw a combo for the first month. That's no way to teach. Let them bang out a round, show them what they did wrong, then rinse and repeat. Tighten up the form as you go.

I'm gonna assume that you don't realise that's Goldie in the video, and I seriously doubt he's paying Thompson money to train him. They're just mucking about, hence Thompson's smirk the whole time. The joke is kind of on you, buddy ;)

Goldie VS CM Punk UFC 217 make it happen Dana

Certainly the Michael Jordan of not pooping himself.

Goldie vs Dana

Make it happen

Following Goldie on insta, looks ti be in good shape, did some powekicks on a heavy bag that actually looked damn decent.

Goldie ble$$

Lol, Goldberg is a funny dude. Wish him the best!

Should have stayed at AKA to train with this beast.

Good for Goldberg. Anyone who strives to improve himself, especially in a hobby and skill set I share and value, is deserving of props, IMO.

Awesome to see him getting in the gym and trying to learn a bit more about it from a first-hand point of view.

Seems like people think that when Goldie went to Bellator it was as a fighter not to do commentary.

I know how crazy it sounds but this is Sherdog.

Back