Rockhold messed up

Such bad technique.

Why do people do this type of training when the fight never goes that way?

No wonder fighters often look shell shocked and clueless in the Octagon, because they realize that they are not fighting mitts and heavy bags, but another human being with his own mission. HAHA

lol... Go find a gym and tell that to the coach. I'm sure if you leave your bedroom and ask your mom to drive you down the road for a few minutes you will run across one.

Look for anything that has something along the lines of GYM or FITNESS or MMA or BOXING on the front of the building.

lol... Go find a gym and tell that to the coach. I'm sure if you leave your bedroom and ask your mom to drive you down the road for a few minutes you will run across one.

Look for anything that has something along the lines of GYM or FITNESS or MMA or BOXING on the front of the building.
Why do all that work, when I can just watch fights and laugh at people getting KO'd for having poor technique?

That lead hook is atrocious compared to the rest of it.

I don't get it, why don't they sharpen his form before making him hit pads, learn combinations, or fight a professional fight for fucks sake lol
You know he's not a fighter right? And he is old? Some of you guys get all butthurt because some random dude is just hitting pads. Meanwhile you're on your couch eating Pringles.

Such bad technique.

No wonder fighters often look shell shocked and clueless in the Octagon, because they realize that they are not fighting mitts and heavy bags, but another human being with his own mission. HAHA
[<diva2]

His precision is not so precise.

Ronda-esque with my striking, Joe.

Mike looked good!
I'm impressed.

He's obviously not fighting ya jackasses. Making fun of a guy for getting in the gym to stay in shape while y'all are probably over 100kg and 5'4

Well, he did have a professional fight and that's what my post was referring to, jackass.

Such bad technique.

Firstly, the dude is obviously a beginner, in his 50's and is likely only doing this to keep fit.

Secondly, It's not like learning to strike is something that is just taught in a session. Getting your feet, hips, shoulders and hands all doing what you want takes work and a surprising amount of practice.

Lastly, what do you mean by 'this type of training'? So if fighters aren't hitting pads or the heavy bag, they are just sparring? That's the only way to learn, is by sparring? Hitting pads is the cornerstone of boxing training, and you practice combos on pads until you have the movements down pat before you throw them in sparring.

Another badass armchair MMA coach who knows better than professional fighters and trainers.

Firstly, the dude is obviously a beginner, in his 50's and is likely only doing this to keep fit.

Secondly, It's not like learning to strike is something that is just taught in a session. Getting your feet, hips, shoulders and hands all doing what you want takes work and a surprising amount of practice.

Lastly, what do you mean by 'this type of training'? So if fighters aren't hitting pads or the heavy bag, they are just sparring? That's the only way to learn, is by sparring? Hitting pads is the cornerstone of boxing training, and you practice combos on pads until you have the movements down pat before you throw them in sparring.

Another badass armchair MMA coach who knows better than professional fighters and trainers.
Why is the trainer letting him repeatedly hit the mitts while using poor form?

If you are going to do something the wrong way anyway, why are you paying somebody money? You could just go to the local gym that has a heavy bag, and hit it with improper form for cheaper.

I don't endorse nonsense at any level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back