Rockhold messed up

I never thought that I'd say this, but I really miss having Goldie on UFC events.

He's a good dude.

I never thought that I'd say this, but I really miss having Goldie on UFC events.

He's a good dude.

I still don't know why he was given his walking papers? A good dude, the voice of the UFC for 20 years. Very strange.

I still don't know why he was given his walking papers? A good dude, the voice of the UFC for 20 years. Very strange.

I don't get it either. It would make sense if they brought in Mauro or some kind of superstar announcer like Dana was teasing for years.

Anik and the three man announce team isn't really an upgrade.

I'm sure he'll be a Future UFC hall of famer but not for fighting. Not many can say that I'm sure.

Throw that left hook at me like that homie and get clipped! Im calling you out, bro!

The fact anyone is actually crticising ANY punch that goldie throws is amazing to me. Yall need a new hobby. No one gives a fuck you think you know how a left hook should be thrown.

Should have stayed at AKA to train with this beast.

He hits pads like I do apart from I miss more and he's more powerful and skilled but apart from that we are basically neck and neck

I'm coming for you goldie mutha fucker don't be scared homie

That lead hook is atrocious compared to the rest of it.

I don't get it, why don't they sharpen his form before making him hit pads, learn combinations, or fight a professional fight for fucks sake lol
Such bad technique.

Why do people do this type of training when the fight never goes that way?

No wonder fighters often look shell shocked and clueless in the Octagon, because they realize that they are not fighting mitts and heavy bags, but another human being with his own mission. HAHA
He's obviously not fighting ya jackasses. Making fun of a guy for getting in the gym to stay in shape while y'all are probably over 100kg and 5'4

I miss him like a blind archer, I really do, shit ain't the same.

Should have stayed at AKA to train with this beast.

Lol....reminds me of....
GroundedGrizzledCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gif

Goldie could take Conor, he's just secure enough in his manhood not to feel the need to.

they fucked up cutting goldie

Back