Rockhold Condemns Bisping as Coward

How many fighters has Bisping ducked?

• Total voters
Wtf do I care about Shitstain's monetary situation???

I want to watch a fucking sport where the champs fight all the top contenders and challenge themselves?

Let me say this again.

I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT SHITSTAIN'S BANK ACCOUNT.

This is suppose to be a sport. A sport has structure, and all sports have the champions fight or matched up against top contenders. That's what makes the champions, a champion.

Shitstain is newbreed champ bullshit where you try to shirk your responsibilities for as long as humanly possible so you can make bank.

It makes the sport a joke and retard of anyone who defends this nonsense.

You don't care about his bank account but obviously he does. Why do you think your feelings should be more important to him than his bank account? In his position would you really turn down a much more profitable fight with GSP to fight a supposed top contender for far less money just to please some Shertards?

Its really up to the UFC to force the champions to fight the top contenders because you can't blame fighters for picking whatever happens to be the most profitable fight.

Wtf do I care about Shitstain's monetary situation???

I want to watch a fucking sport where the champs fight all the top contenders and challenge themselves?

Let me say this again.

I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT SHITSTAIN'S BANK ACCOUNT.

This is suppose to be a sport. A sport has structure, and all sports have the champions fight or matched up against top contenders. That's what makes the champions, a champion.

Shitstain is newbreed champ bullshit where you try to shirk your responsibilities for as long as humanly possible so you can make bank.

It makes the sport a joke and retard of anyone who defends this nonsense.

Honestly if you were talking about someone who had never been that well paid and needed the nest egg before retirement I would have some sympathy even if I wouldn't like it. In Bisping's case though you are talking someone who has been highly favoured by the UFC for a decade, even before his title run he'd earnt over five million dollars dispite never previously being near the top of the sport nore being a big draw.

Basically if you list fighters who didn't earnt what they deserved in MMA history, Bisping would be near or at the very bottom of it.

Honestly if you were talking about someone who had never been that well paid and needed the nest egg before retirement I would have some sympathy even if I wouldn't like it. In bisping's case though you are talking someone who has been highly favoured by the UFC for a decade, even before his title run he'd earnt over five million dollars dispite never previously being near the top of the sport.

Why are you quoting me?

R U serious?

Conor has won 2 belts and has not defended either.

He's an idiot.

He's still trying to come up with an instance where Conor had a fight where he risked losing something...

Bisping fought EVERYONE up until he won the title, then he asked to fight Hendo and then the UFC made a GSP fight.

If the UFC told Bisping he had to fight Romero, I'm 100% sure he would've fought Romero.

"condemn"

19-22-1024x566.jpg

Ducked many while holding the belt. Ducked none prior to winning the belt that I can remember.

If Bisping retires after beating GSP, I could only imagine the pains that Rockhold must be going through. He would be considered the paper champ, even if he won the belt back.
I don’t think so. DC is/was considered a paper champ by many because he obtained the belt by never beating the dominant champ who was Jon Jones. Bisping on the other hand, will have never established himself as a dominant MW champ if he retires after the GSP fight. My personal feeling is it will be quite the opposite... whoever wins the belt after Bisping retires will be seen as the legitimate MW champ because fans will be happy to finally get a champion that fights the top contenders. You can already see it by the fact some, if not many, consider Whitaker’s belt more legitimate than Bisping’s.

Rockhold is one to talk... he picked a Bisbing rematch rather than fight the other contenders.

He also didn't have to chat himself up about how great a champ he was only to lose to Bisbing...

If he'd just done his work in the first place we wouldn't be talking about this.

Can't be that bad surely? He actually defended it once vs a legend..

Rockhold lost his title on his first defence vs a guy on two weeks notice.. he even admitted he picked bowling over Jacare

I responded quite fast to that a while ago tho

And it was a weak response.

He got away with fighting his greatest counter who was given only 7 days notice to get his cardio and weight into fighting shape.

So no...that's not a challenge.

Here, let me answer it for you...

His greatest risk came when he fought Aldo.

That was 2015.

It's now 2017 (almost 2018)

Since then he hasn't risked one damn thing, and certainly not any belts.

He's right but Bisbing has payed his dues. He deserves some money fights before retirement. I mean the guy has fought himself blind in one eye. Cut him some slack.

He's right but Bisbing has payed his dues. He deserves some money fights before retirement. I mean the guy has fought himself blind in one eye. Cut him some slack.

You guys think that Luke is good looking, while I think he looks like an ahole with narrow shoulders and has a very bad personality and extremely salty!

Back