Rockhold Condemns Bisping as Coward

How many fighters has Bisping ducked?

• Total voters
know you know GSP wouldnt take a fight against a guy who could probably kill him

Remember Anderson Silva?

Only reason GSP is fight for the belt is because its Bisping LOL

You do realize that right??

Again it's not the point of my comment. Luke or any fighter in Bisping's position would never turn that payday down.

Mike has fought Rockhold twice. And he is ducking him?

Rockhold is an incredibly annoying individual

Shit, it's not Bisping's fault that the UFC is silly enough to give him these winnable fights instead of the true #1 contender. Luke should have to wait behind Bobby Knuckles at the very least anyway so it's not like he's being directly affected by these fights.

Bisping fighting GSP is like when you were in 6th grade and challenged a nerdy 4th grader

Bisping isn't the guy who ran away for a year after a loss and cried into his pillow. Rock salt be salty

ufc_199_shoop_cerebralknievel_homeless_rockhold.jpg

Luke is right of course, in a way.

On the other hand, I think it's so awesome that Bisping ever became champ in the first place. He's kind of the ultimate overachiever.

bisping should just retire right now, nobody wants to see his old ass duck good fights

Do not throw stones from glass houses. Bisping didn't seriously consider retirement and take a year off over losing either.

I wouldn't call Bisping a coward so much as I'd say he's sensible and realistic.
He won the title by pure luck, he gets beaten up badly by anyone in the top five so why wouldn't he try prolong his title reign and chance to make more money.
The man is closer to 40 than 30, has one eye and is talking retirement. Fighting Dan Henderson in a 'revenge' match and fighting GSP in his return from long lay off are easier than fight Rockhold, Romero or Whittaker but still high profile fights.

So true. He just can't help himself.

Chael was right. Rockhold needs a pro-wrestling style manager to cut promos for him so he doesn't come off like a cocky self-entitled douchbag.

He needs Yoel's translator Ray I think he'd make Luke alot more interesting

He ducked the whole MW division from #1-12 after the stars aligned for him to get a title shot, and he miraculously won the belt.

Fought 47 year old retiring #13 Dan Henderson, now is about to fight a welterweight that hasn't fought since 2013. Still has yet to defend against a top 10 middleweight. That's ducking my friends.

Edit before anyone calls the Henderson fight a "money fight" and compares his actions to Conor McGregor

UFC 204: Bisping vs. Henderson 2
16k attendance, 2 million live gate.
290k PPV buys.
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/40792-ufc-204

Big money fight!

Last edited:
Talking about retirement so early is ruining Bisping's legacy. He should be talking about cleaning out the division.

Bisping has wins over Silva, Henderson and soon to be GSP.

How can you say he's ducked fights if he's taking on the absolute GOATs of the sport?

Who is he ducking? The guy he beat that just barely had his first fight since Bisping KTFO'd him? The interim champ that can't fight until next year anyway? Get real.

Back