Rockhold Condemns Bisping as Coward

How many fighters has Bisping ducked?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Rockhold said he considers Bisping’s reign, to this point, to be legendarily bad. Bisping defended his belt against Dan Henderson last October and will be out 13 months by the time he meets St-Pierre, the former welterweight champ who has been out of action nearly four years.

“I think it’s the worst in UFC history,” Rockhold said on Wednesday’s edition of the FS1 show UFC Tonight. “No one has ever gotten that treatment, no one has avoided all the top contenders. He was supposed to fight Jacare, he avoided that, he was supposed to fight Yoel, he avoided that, and somehow he’s getting away from this fight Whittaker. He found Dan Henderson, the No. 14th ranked at the time, and now he’s going for GSP [out of retirement, WW]. He hasn’t done anything.“

Rockhold, in fact, says he considers interim champion Robert Whittaker or standout contender Yoel Romero better challenges than Bisping.

“That would be Robert Whittaker, that would be the real champion, that’s the man who is fighting all the guys,” Rockhold. “We’ll see what his timetable is of course, obviously a third option is Yoel Romero.”

Bisping has hinted that he’ll retire after the GSP fight, something which doesn’t seem to surprise Rockhold.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/9/...bispings-title-reign-the-worst-in-ufc-history

Rockhold's still not over his spanking.

Rockhold is a waste of handsome looks, the man looks like a rugged masculine guy yet his personality is that of a frat guy mixed with a sensitive dude, if he had a personality like randy couture then luke rockhold would have been the biggest star combined with his good looks, but instead you get this awkward guy who is anti social. Very weird.

Bisping never ducked until he won the belt. UFC wanted him too fight Hendo, since then he ducked and got lucky Whittaker got injured.

What Bisping excuse for not fighting first 5 months of 2017?

Luke Rockhold seems like a really odd guy to me. Maybe he's on the autism spectrum or something, and it affects his social awareness.

Rockhold is a waste of handsome looks, the man looks like a rugged masculine guy yet his personality is that of a frat guy mixed with a sensitive dude, if he had a personality like randy couture then luke rockhold would have been the biggest star combined with his good looks, but instead you get this awkward guy who is anti social. Very weird.
So true. He just can't help himself.

Chael was right. Rockhold needs a pro-wrestling style manager to cut promos for him so he doesn't come off like a cocky self-entitled douchbag.

Sea_Salt16oz_Raw_Scrub_Body_Massage_Oil_Candle_Large_03.jpg

If Bisping retires after beating GSP, I could only imagine the pains that Rockhold must be going through. He would be considered the paper champ, even if he won the belt back.

Would Luke turn down GSP's return fight if he were still the champ and had a ppv cut? I'm thinking no

Is Rockhold lying though?

Would Luke turn down GSP's return fight if he were still the champ and had a ppv cut? I'm thinking no
Lol Lukes name would never cross GSPs lips. GSP called iut Bisping because hes the weakest MW that he could possibly fight

Bisping never ducked anyone. He was injured.

If you talk about how terrible a fighter is who starched you, what does that make you?

know you know GSP wouldnt take a fight against a guy who could probably kill him

Remember Anderson Silva?

Only reason GSP is fight for the belt is because its Bisping LOL

You do realize that right??

Luke Cuckold is just jealous that Bisping is a better fighter than him

Lol Lukes name would never cross GSPs lips. GSP called iut Bisping because hes the weakest MW that he could possibly fight

Doesn't matter. He still wouldn't turn that fight down if it were offered. Nobody would

Bisping never ducked until he won the belt. UFC wanted him too fight Hendo, since then he ducked and got lucky Whittaker got injured.

What Bisping excuse for not fighting first 5 months of 2017?

Bisping wanted Hendo. The UFC only wanted Hendo because it would sell more. Hendo clearly ducked Romero. Now he's clearly avoiding defending his title against actual contenders.

I'm praying for a GSP win for the sake of poetic justice.

Back