Rockhold Condemns Bisping as Coward

How many fighters has Bisping ducked?

• Total voters
He's right but Bisbing has payed his dues. He deserves some money fights before retirement. I mean the guy has fought himself blind in one eye. Cut him some slack.

there is no "dues" when you hold a belt.

nobody cares about "dues"...

Mendes, Aldo, Diaz

Mendes, Aldo, Diaz and did lose some rep and Diaz again to regain rep, than Alvarez
He's the star he's the draw every one of those fight's happened when his stardom had taken affect. His momentum and his validity as a true fighter always called into question on each

Stop being a rockhold about this bro

Of those 3 the only 1 you have is Aldo.

Mendes - short notice 7 days for Mendes (a wrestler) to get his cardio and weight into fighting form.

Asking that of any fighter, especially one with a wrestling base, and you may as well just hack a leg off.

So no...not a risk.

Aldo? Yup! You get one fight. But then Conor didn't really have anything to lose, did he? He wasn't the belt holder. Had he lost...he would have gotten his rematch.

Diaz? Nope! No belt on the line. And when he lost, he was given his rematch to atone for it. Had he won the first match, Diaz wouldn't have gotten a rematch with Conor. So...no belt at stake and an easy excuse of it being "the bigger man"

Got anything else?

Whittaker had to beat Jacare and Romero back to back on an 8 fight win streak to be called the 'interim' champion. Whoever is fighting the #1 contenders is the king, regardless of title.

Bisping is only champion in name. Rockhold is right.

But the reality is if I were Bisping, I'd likely do the same thing. The UFC offered him to fight the #13 ranked middleweight and a retired welterweight, for millions of dollars. You have to blame the organization, not the fighter. Michael's only responsibility is to himself and his family. He's smart for taking the easier paydays.

Mendes, would have lost his titleshot had he lost. Also Diaz, lost his fight against RDA, Alvarez got it instead.

You think so?

You honestly believe that had Conor lost to Mendes, Dana wouldn't have found a way to path Conor back to Aldo?

Get the fook outta here.

Of those 3 the only 1 you have is Aldo.

Mendes - short notice 7 days for Mendes (a wrestler) to get his cardio and weight into fighting form.

Asking that of any fighter, especially one with a wrestling base, and you may as well just hack a leg off.

So no...not a risk.

Aldo? Yup! You get one fight. But then Conor didn't really have anything to lose, did he? He wasn't the belt holder. Had he lost...he would have gotten his rematch.

Diaz? Nope! No belt on the line. And when he lost, he was given his rematch to atone for it. Had he won the first match, Diaz wouldn't have gotten a rematch with Conor. So...no belt at stake and an easy excuse of it being "the bigger man"

Got anything else?
He's the male Ronda, being exposed as a hypejob is always lingering over his head that's my point a belt is meaningless when you achieve the pinnacle he has. You constantly have a target on your back and the only time ive seen him lose that is against Diaz and he got that back but not too decisively which is my knock.

He's the male Ronda, being exposed as a hypejob is always lingering over his head that's my point a belt is meaningless when you achieve the pinnacle he has. You constantly have a target on your back and the only time ive seen him lose that is against Diaz and he got that back but not too decisively which is my knock.

He's only fighting fights where a loss doesn't erase the belt holder angle. So their is no real risk.

Lose to Diaz? Still a champ champ
Lose to Alvarez? Still a champ
Lose to Mayweather? Heck that's not even his sport! Still a champ, champ!
Lose to GSP? Still a champ champ!
Rematch and lose to Diaz a second time? Still a champ, champ!

He still thinks he's the "champ, champ" for christ sakes...and until he fights and loses one of them legit...he and his idiot fans will believe that angle.

this is what the sport had become.

He's only fighting fights where a loss doesn't erase the belt holder angle.

He still thinks he's the "champ, champ" for christ sakes...and until he fights and loses one of them legit...he and his idiot fans will believe that angle.

this is what the sport had become.
You got me there

You got me there

Had he lost to Aldo...Dana would have pathed him back to the belt in short order if not put up an instant rematch.

Had he lost to Mendes, again Dana would have pathed him back to a rematch, if not instant...or better yet just pathed him around Mendes straight to Aldo.

And why?

Because Conor wears his sunglasses indoors and that's apparently all you need to sell people on your personality.

Luke might be salty but he's also % correct.

Had he lost to Aldo...Dana would have pathed him back to the belt in short order if not put up an instant rematch.

Had he lost to Mendes, again Dana would have pathed him back to a rematch, if not instant...or better yet just pathed him around Mendes straight to Aldo.

And why?

Because Conor wears his sunglasses indoors and that's apparently all you need to sell people on your personality.
What about Tony Ferg he's horrible with selling himself and hes Mr. Glasses

Idiot noob. Bisping was originally going to face Whittaker until Robert pulled out like a bitch. What do you want the Count to do apologise for being Champion and the best Middleweight? Go fuck yourself rookie white belt.
He faked an injury so he wouldn't fight Yoel you dick, Im a Bisping fan but I know how he's playing politcs right now

He faked an injury so he wouldn't fight Yoel you dick, Im a Bisping fan but I know how he's playing politcs right now
How do you know he faked you have zero proof. Romero just lost a fight white belt noob, so why would he fight him?

You think so?

You honestly believe that had Conor lost to Mendes, Dana wouldn't have found a way to path Conor back to Aldo?

Get the fook outta here.

Yes since it was for the Interim title it would have been Mends Aldo 3, Conor would have had to beat at least 1 more contender to get back.

You honestly believe they wouldn't have done Aldo Mendes 3 if Chad was the interim champ? They going to say, no title shot for you Chad? haha, we were only joking about that.

You asked for an example of where he took a risk and I gave you one. You then pretend that fight was meaningless as it doesn't back up your argument, there is no reasoning with people like you.

Bro you really get a hard on based off the color of my belt huh. Considering he coincidentally sustained an injury that forced an interim title fight to even happen @Squall10

Last edited:
What about Tony Ferg he's horrible with selling himself and hes Mr. Glasses

The sunglasses comment was a metaphor to Conor's schtick outside of the ring.

It's shallow and obvious and cartoonish.

And sadly it works for the masses.

The sunglasses comment was a metaphor to Conor's schtick outside of the ring.

It's shallow and obvious and cartoonish.

And sadly it works for the masses.
It is getting pretty repetitive

Yes since it was for the Interim title it would have been Mends Aldo 3, Conor would have had to beat at least 1 more contender to get back.

You honestly believe they wouldn't have done Aldo Mendes 3 if Chad was the interim champ? They going to say, no title shot for you Chad? haha, we were only joking about that.

You asked for an example of where he took a risk and I gave you one. You then pretend that fight was meaningless as it doesn't back up your argument, there is no reasoning with people like you.

Dana could have done many things to path Conor away from Mendes...and still have gotten him to Aldo.

And if he needed to fight in the mean time waiting on Aldo and Mendes to unify the belts...he would be given feeder fights.

You really can't see through the bullshit, can you?

It's so god damn obvious.

Conor gets rematches...nobody gets rematches with Conor.

And Conor NEVER risks up a belt...

Those are the rules.

And I'll take a shit on it all day er day.

It is getting pretty repetitive
Bisping said repeatedly that his knee hadn't recovered from surgery and he couldn't even run. You pathetic white belt stop falsely accusing a veteran fighter who has been competing at the top for 11 years. Bisping faked his injured knee which he previously had surgery on. You are not even a white belt you are a dipshit troll belt.

Back