Robot apocalypse will be on us soon

What will happen once we find a way to be immortal via cyborgnetics or downloading our consciousness, before death, to an android? The rich will be able to afford this long before the poor.
My prognostications only go so far :oops:

I see us reaching a cyberpunk or Deus Ex future. Personally I feel we're in a cyberpunk reality already, just minus the aesthetics of excess cables and holograms

I see us reaching a cyberpunk or Deus Ex future. Personally I feel we're in a cyberpunk reality already, just minus the aesthetics of excess cables and holograms
... and mohawks.

So I’d be eating a robots shit? I don’t believe you thought this out properly

Robots produce waste too. Worn out parts and oil change. I actually did put a lot of thought into it.

If we’re going to get robopocalypsed, they don’t need to perfect giant back-flipping terminators to do it. They already have the technology now, insect-sized drones that just look like a fly buzzing around; all they have to do is arm them with poison, & send them out en masse to fly through every keyhole in the world. Sleep tight
I got Jesus.

What will happen once we find a way to be immortal via cyborgnetics or downloading our consciousness, before death, to an android? The rich will be able to afford this long before the poor.
Will never happen.

I'd be more worried about these things replacing low level workers like warehouse staff. I bet Jeff Bezos started drooling when he saw this vid

They will only attack facebook and twitter users. The rest of us are safe.

Will never happen.
I'm sure there were a lot of things that people thought humans would not be able to accomplish. Tell people 200 hundred years ago that a man would walk on the moon and tell me if they think it would ever happen.

I can’t wait until I’m put into sex robot slave prison

<Deported1>

1062827995.jpg

https://sputniknews.com/viral/201803231062834584-first-male-sex-robot-videos/

I'm all for this if it ever becomes an option.

I'm sure there were a lot of things that people thought humans would not be able to accomplish. Tell people 200 hundred years ago that a man would walk on the moon and tell me if they think it would ever happen.
AI will be a deception. It will appear legit but will be a lie.

We are centuries away from that tech.

it wont be like Terminator, it will be like that shitty Black Mirror episode where the human race is destroyed by robots but the robots use like little killer dog bots that chase people around and kill them, seems more economical

First we create AI that can outsmart us. Then we create parkour robots. Next we'll have parkour robots that can outsmart us and shoot freakin' laser beams. No armbar or neck crank will stop these MOFOs.

I agree with Elon Musk that AI needs to be regulated. Humans are actually physically weak creatures. The only reason we're on top of the food chain is due to the human brain and the ability to create shit to work for us. We can't fly so we create flying machines. We can run fast so we create machines on wheels. We can't process info fast enough so we create computers. And all these have worked for us because we've always been in control of these machines. What happens when we can no longer regulate what these machines think? All these race to create a smarter AI is because of tech geeks ego trippin' trying to out do one another.

Humanity is done.

ya no

First we create AI that can outsmart us. Then we create parkour robots. Next we'll have parkour robots that can outsmart us and shoot freakin' laser beams. No armbar or neck crank will stop these MOFOs.

I agree with Elon Musk that AI needs to be regulated. Humans are actually physically weak creatures. The only reason we're on top of the food chain is due to the human brain and the ability to create shit to work for us. We can't fly so we create flying machines. We can run fast so we create machines on wheels. We can't process info fast enough so we create computers. And all these have worked for us because we've always been in control of these machines. What happens when we can no longer regulate what these machines think? All these race to create a smarter AI is because of tech geeks ego trippin' trying to out do one another.

Humanity is done.

Mankind will probably go out with a whimper, rather than a bang, due to AI. Human beings will increasingly become less necessary as machines become smarter and more capable of performing human tasks. Machines will probably faze us out and let us die rather than actively kill us. Maybe this is simply our destiny. We possess strong instincts to survive and reproduce to continue our civilization. Maybe machines are the next faze of our evolution. In a sense, machines are the offspring of the human race and will probably be better equipped to travel beyond the solar system.

Last edited:
Back