Robot apocalypse will be on us soon

horc00

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

First we create AI that can outsmart us. Then we create parkour robots. Next we'll have parkour robots that can outsmart us and shoot freakin' laser beams. No armbar or neck crank will stop these MOFOs.

I agree with Elon Musk that AI needs to be regulated. Humans are actually physically weak creatures. The only reason we're on top of the food chain is due to the human brain and the ability to create shit to work for us. We can't fly so we create flying machines. We can run fast so we create machines on wheels. We can't process info fast enough so we create computers. And all these have worked for us because we've always been in control of these machines. What happens when we can no longer regulate what these machines think? All these race to create a smarter AI is because of tech geeks ego trippin' trying to out do one another.

Humanity is done.

If we’re going to get robopocalypsed, they don’t need to perfect giant back-flipping terminators to do it. They already have the technology now, insect-sized drones that just look like a fly buzzing around; all they have to do is arm them with poison, & send them out en masse to fly through every keyhole in the world. Sleep tight

If we’re going to get robopocalypsed, they don’t need to perfect giant back-flipping terminators to do it. They already have the technology now, insect-sized drones that just look like a fly buzzing around; all they have to do is arm them with poison, & send them out en masse to fly through every keyhole in the world. Sleep tight

No they don't need parkour robots. But the AI technology isn't advanced enough yet. But it will be.

KAH.gif

Only one thing to do:
HAIL THE APOCALYPSE...ALL FLESH IS EAUAL WHEN BURNT!!!

I'm gonna make a list of humans to turn in. This, along with marrying my xbox once it becomes self aware, should secure my safety in our future global robot society.

Last edited:
I don’t know why but I really wanted to see that robot eat shit.

I, for one, welcome our robot overlords.

Rich people can do whatever they want

All we can do is not let them trick us in to giving away our rights.... guns, for example.

Rich people can do whatever they want

All we can do is not let them trick us in to giving away our rights.... guns, for example.
What will happen once we find a way to be immortal via cyborgnetics or downloading our consciousness, before death, to an android? The rich will be able to afford this long before the poor.

I duct taped my house up really well during the Bush administration

What if...
They just convince us it's AI, when it's really just rich people controlling robots and killing almost everyone to create a utopia

What if...
They just convince us it's AI, when it's really just rich people controlling robots and killing almost everyone to create a utopia

You can start by asking it if earth is flat and then throw in a tough arithmetic question.

Back