Robbie Lawler vs Paul Daley? Who would win?

daley is an unstoppable monster now, before saturday he was a can

Surprised as to how many people pick Daley, Lawler takes it, I honestly don't even think it's a close fight. Lawler is long past "just bang bro", he would be strategic. Also, Daley has not done well against top 10ish fighters.

Surprised as to how many people pick Daley, Lawler takes it, I honestly don't even think it's a close fight. Lawler is long past "just bang bro", he would be strategic. Also, Daley has not done well against top 10ish fighters.

lawler would stand.. so lawler would lose. if he was to mix it up wiht takedown and stuff he'd win a decision.. but they'd stand and bang and lawler would get KO'd limp within 2 rounds imo.

lawler would stand.. so lawler would lose. if he was to mix it up wiht takedown and stuff he'd win a decision.. but they'd stand and bang and lawler would get KO'd limp within 2 rounds imo.

I'm a Lawler fan and I'd love to see this fight, especially 4 years ago. Watching Lawler fight cowboy I think showed he is still capable of handling a dangerous striker.

Love Lawler but that chin might be done after all his wars.

Not bad, not great. Daley has always folded when facing the upper echelon
Agreed, and that's mainly because they tend to fight using his weaknesses to their advantage.

Does MacDonald definitely win a kickboxing match? Perhaps not.

Does Koscheck win on the feet? Nope!

Does anyone but Nick Diaz take a clean Daley left-hook on the chin and not go to sleep? I doubt it.

Unfortunately Larkin tried to kickbox Daley, and that was a coin flip at best.

I see wonderboy beating either Lima or Rory (again). I also don't see Lima beating Woodley, and I'm not sure about Rory is the same fighter anymore.

Agreed on Wonderboy beating Lima. Rematch with Rory would be close. Rory looked better than ever against Daley, but, then again, Daley's TDD is awful.

I think Daley deserves to be back in the UFC just based on the Larkin win. People change. He was emotional against Koscheck. His style is exciting. Match him up with strikers, pay him well and let's see some fun matchups.

the viewers?

daleys power is something to see. cant help wondering if this fight would be the birth of ADCC Lawler
I want to see Lawler wrestle just once. The only time I recall him wrestling was against Evan Tanner and he hit a really nice power double. But since then I can only recall him doing well in the clinch which is wrestling too. but I wanna see him win a fight with wrestling. 2x All State in Iowa and years in the room with Miletich and Hughes should mean he has the capabilities to be quite the good wrestler.

I think Daley deserves to be back in the UFC just based on the Larkin win. People change. He was emotional against Koscheck. His style is exciting. Match him up with strikers, pay him well and let's see some fun matchups.
Totally. Although at this point I wonder if he'd even want to sign with the UFC. I would if I was him bc he would make more money for however long the run lasted and then he could just sign with Bellator again. The UFC signed Gilbert Yvel for gods sakes. But, they never eased up on Babalu after the choke incident.

Dude what the fuck?

Lawler faceplanted:
tB9Uzwg.gif

And Daley was fucked up:
k0hc2g.gif

Did u watch the fight? He was knackered not fucked up.

Back