Robbie Lawler vs Paul Daley? Who would win?

Toner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I got Daley via 2nd round left hook KO.

Daley > Larkin > Lawler

Thoughts?

I'd favor Robbie but Daley can put anybody to sleep if he lands.

Pains me to say but I would pick Daley with a early ko if they fought tmmrw

Daley usually loses to anyone good. Lawler is (still) good so Lawler probably wins.
What's Daleys best win Martin Kampmann 8 years ago?

Daley would lead Lawler in Significant Strikes After the Bell, 1-0.

I'd stil take lawler over Daley and Larkin, robbie had so many wars in a row: Hendricks, Browne, Rory, Condit. I think he was a very diminished version of himself vs Woodley. I still have hope Lawler gets the belt back one more time.
I'd favor him over Tyron in the rematch. mostly because the Woodley that won the belt is not the same guy defending it. He's super cautious, i think Lawler would swarm him, and take him out in the first 2 rounds.

Lawler by being more technical, better gas tank, and better heart.

Robbie wins because he is taller and has longer reach. In punching exchange, Pauls punches will lose momentum and power before hitting Robbie. Don't think just because Lawler got KO'd by Woodly it means that he is chinny. Tyrone is a beast when he gets in to an exchange and worthy of respect.

Robbie will take some shots but he will put Daley away due to better cardio and durability.

Diaz 1,2,5
Diaz via vicious beatdown and TKO. It already happende bro.

And Douglas Lima beats all 3 of them.

BTW.. I think Daley connects and puts Lawler out. If Robbie fights smarts he takes Daley down and beats him there but he has a tendency of not using his full arsenal. He likes to bang.

I would favor Lawler, but no matter who wins it would be a great fight.

Love Semtex but Robbie takes it.

Paul fails against higher opposition. He's never really improved his game. It's caught up to him. Put him against lower comp and it's lights out.

Daley usually loses to anyone good. Lawler is (still) good so Lawler probably wins.
I mean, he KO Lorenz Larkin like three days ago...

Larkin is decent, he put him away last weekend.

Back