Robbie Lawler vs Paul Daley? Who would win?

Robbie wins because he is taller and has longer reach. In punching exchange, Pauls punches will lose momentum and power before hitting Robbie. Don't think just because Lawler got KO'd by Woodly it means that he is chinny. Tyrone is a beast when he gets in to an exchange and worthy of respect.

Robbie will take some shots but he will put Daley away due to better cardio and durability.
Yea, that KO was cumulative damage. I still remember him getting the ever loving shit kicked out of him by Rory, and turning and giving the thumbs up to BJM.

Daley usually loses to anyone good. Lawler is (still) good so Lawler probably wins.
What's Daleys best win Martin Kampmann 8 years ago?
Daley beat a top 5 UFC WW and ko'd his ass. Larkin was ranked 5 in the UFC and all set to climb higher before he left for so called easier pastures.

Lawler would maul Daley.

Anyone with above avg. wrestling should be able to beat Daley 7 out of 10 times if they don't just stand with the guy.

Ruthless is long gone. Usada and age took a toll on him and at this point Daley would absolutely fuck him up. It would be brutal imo. A wressler or a guy that is inmune to punches like Nick would do the job, but not Robbie.

Ruthless is long gone. Usada and age took a toll on him and at this point Daley would absolutely fuck him up. It would be brutal imo. A wressler or a guy that is inmune to punches like Nick would do the job, but not Robbie.
Douglas Lima outstruck Daley and rocked him multiple times.

Daley wins this. He still has the speed and power, Robbie seems to have lost a bit of both

Actually favour Daley

Robbies aggression would probably get him knocked out

Daley would shatter Robbie's glass chin at this point.

I'll take Daley, I don't see Lawler shooting, so therefore Daley by KO. Lawler is losing the pop in his punches last few years I think.

I'd take Lawler 'cause he's the overall better boxer. Daley has a hell of a chance that's for sure but I think Lawler would take a KO/TKO in the 3rd. He'll get Daley's timing down and outbox him. It'd be a great fight though. I can definitely see Paul landing hard and possibly finishing Lawler, he has that chance against anybody and Robbie gets hurt in basically every damn fight.

It's a very dangerous match up for both guys but Lawler has the experience and skill in his side IMO. He really has to watch out for the left hook, just like Daley also has to watch out for Robbie's left and lead right hook as well. It's 60/40 to me, Lawler having a slight edge. Years ago one of my dream fights was prime Thiago Alves vs. Daley. Would've been so good. Too bad Thiago isn't the same monster anymore because of the injuries and time. I wish the fight could've happened back when Daley was in the UFC.

Last edited:
I got Daley via 2nd round left hook KO.

Daley > Larkin > Lawler

Thoughts?
Your mma mathematics doesn't work here because it is ancient history to say the least.

My mma mathematics is much fresher in history:

Lawler > McDonald > Daley

Lawler beat Rory twice, while Rory just beat Daley (100% beat him)

I seem to remember Daley vs Condit being booked at one point. That would have been a great fight.

Back