Robbie Lawler vs Paul Daley? Who would win?

Diaz via vicious beatdown and TKO. It already happende bro.

And Douglas Lima beats all 3 of them.

BTW.. I think Daley connects and puts Lawler out. If Robbie fights smarts he takes Daley down and beats him there but he has a tendency of not using his full arsenal. He likes to bang.
Agreed.

The winner of Douglas Lima vs Rory MacDonald is the #1 WW on the planet.

Diaz via vicious beatdown and TKO. It already happende bro.

And Douglas Lima beats all 3 of them.

BTW.. I think Daley connects and puts Lawler out. If Robbie fights smarts he takes Daley down and beats him there but he has a tendency of not using his full arsenal. He likes to bang.

Hardly a vicious beatdown.. Was an awful stoppage.

I see Lima and Rory (again) beating Woodley.

I see wonderboy beating either Lima or Rory (again). I also don't see Lima beating Woodley, and I'm not sure about Rory is the same fighter anymore.

Great fight. I think Robbie is the better and more savvy MMA fighter. He knows how to win tough fights, he has incredible heart and toughness, and his striking is molded by and tailored for the situations native to MMA. Landing a big punch when breaking from the clinch, punches in the clinch against the cage, etc. And he can wrestle (though he never does). Paul fights more like a kickboxer when hes in the cage. Its still scary good and powerful but its a bit flailing and he maintains less control over his body than Robbie does. I think Robbie wins 6 out of 10 times.

Agreed.

The winner of Douglas Lima vs Rory MacDonald is the #1 WW on the planet.
I still feel Douglas can be outwrestled... that Askren fight is stuck in my mind.

Rory on the other hand was able to hang with Maia.

Hardly a vicious beatdown.. Was an awful stoppage.
Dude what the fuck?

Lawler faceplanted:
tB9Uzwg.gif

And Daley was fucked up:
k0hc2g.gif

Lawler takes it, but if he gets reckless Daley could get the KO.

I got Daley via 2nd round left hook KO.

Daley > Larkin > Lawler

Thoughts?

the viewers?

daleys power is something to see. cant help wondering if this fight would be the birth of ADCC Lawler

you do know Daley will never step back into the UFC again right?

Robbie wins because he is taller and has longer reach. In punching exchange, Pauls punches will lose momentum and power before hitting Robbie. Don't think just because Lawler got KO'd by Woodly it means that he is chinny. Tyrone is a beast when he gets in to an exchange and worthy of respect.

Robbie will take some shots but he will put Daley away due to better cardio and durability.
Daley has a longer reach than Robbie and most WW's. His arms are long as fuck, he had a reach advantage on Nick Diaz too

Back