RIP Chris Cornell (death ruled suicide by hanging)

Looks like you are rustled

Sorry brah

Looks like all you know how to reply with are tired Sherdog memes. I'll help you out, homie.

Huge if true
Rustled jimmies
Never heard of you
Mctapper.gif
And my personal favorite,
#freebanchan

Looks like all you know how to reply with are tired Sherdog memes. I'll help you out, homie.

Huge if true
Rustled jimmies
Never heard of you
Mctapper.gif
And my personal favorite,
#freebanchan

thanks brah

I forgot some of them

Some people just don't get it man.

Not saying Ruthless One is saying this but there are many people who say that suicide is a cowardly move but would never have the balls to do it. They tell themselves that they wouldn't do it for whatever bullshit reason but it's really comes down to not having the courage to take your own life.

Suicide is the farthest thing from a cowardly move.

Not living well and over coming the obstacles is harder than taking your life. I sympathize with people who feel suicide is necessitated but the real reason people think it's cowardly is because it's an easier way out. It takes alot more courage to stay alive and fight then self destruct.

I don't judge because I don't walk in other people's shoes.

I'm not a hardcore grunge dude, but I see posters here typing Audioslave more instead of Soundgarden in remembering Cornell. Not saying it's wrong, it's just like remembering Paul McCartney as a Wings guy more than being involved with the Beatles.

The combination of Chris Cornell and RATM was gigantic an definitely on par with Soundgarden. I feel like more people knew who RATM was and therefore knew who Audioslave was, more so than Soundgarden. I remember back in the 90's kids in school would be like "who the fuck is soundgarden?"... then I'd sing "BLACK HOLE SUNNNNN WONT YOU COOOMMMMMMEEEEE WASSSHH AWAY THE RAIIINNNNNN!!!!" and they instantly knew. It was always about the lyrics and songs with him/them, not so much the name recognition.

Doesn't get any better than layne and Chris

I raise you one Cat and go all-in:

That day, Chris lived my lifelong dream: being called by Cat Stevens to join him on stage. I envy him but I know that to get that call, you gotta deserve it. Chris Cronell does, extensively.

I don't.

Last edited:
but the real reason people think it's cowardly is because it's an easier way out. It takes alot more courage to stay alive and fight then self destruct.

The real reason some sherdoggers think this is because they like to play arm chair psychologist per usual. For one, you can't attempt to to put a one size fits all solution to life and two you cant rationalize the behavior of an irrational mind. The latter in particular is clearly eluding posters here with the statements of oh how could he do this when he has kids or is famous etc,etc.

All this boils down to is big talk. The posters here harping on about how brave youre supposed to be in the face of life are going to be in for a rude awakening if they ever truly hit rock bottom or are blind sided with a sudden tragedy or one they have yet to face in their lives.

Last edited:
Fuck you, how about that? Come in here and trying to be edgy. No doubt he left behind millions of dollars to take care of his family - so how about you shut the fuck up and show some respect.. the guy was obviously having trouble of some kind going on.

Fuck you, how about that? Come in here and trying to be edgy. No doubt he left behind millions of dollars to take care of his family - so how about you shut the fuck up and show some respect.. the guy was obviously having trouble of some kind going on.

I'm not coming in here trying to help edgy goofball, that's exactly
My thoughts. Cry about it. So next time, even you have some trouble going on you better commit suicide because by your logic that's exactly what you're saying. So leaving behind some money is "taking care of the family"? Boy I'm sure they are thrilled her husband is now dead from hanging and their kids are just thrilled about it too right? His wife is going to be fucked for life now and will never stop thinking why, and why she couldn't at least get closure. His kids no doubt will too..but a bit of money left behind will change everything right? If he didn't have a will they won't receive everything anyways, but that should mean dick. There are people in this world who have it a billion times worse than him and stay strong and keep going. To have some "trouble going on" in your words and just abandon your family by suicide is a pathetic thing to do. Eat a dick if that upsets you.

I think the thread has went off the rails

We should all just chillax and stop being dicks to each other

Damn, the discussion always devolves into whether or not suicide is ever justified.... I won't give my personal opinion but I feel like it should be totally understandable when someone kills themselves. They're obviously not in the right state of mind.... think about how far gone you might have to be to pull the trigger or choke yourself to death KNOWINGLY. That's not an easy thing to do.

Honestly, I think you're just a bitter asshole. I don't really know or care what the "guys" think about you or your posts, but they've always screamed desperately for validation to me. You can be cool at times, but that's rare.
Pretty bitter post.
Youre being a little emotional

A whole lot of trolling going on itt...plus I always use Sherdog as my armchair psychologist...

Is normal...

Back