RIP Chris Cornell (death ruled suicide by hanging)

I'm not a hardcore grunge dude, but I see posters here typing Audioslave more instead of Soundgarden in remembering Cornell. Not saying it's wrong, it's just like remembering Paul McCartney as a Wings guy more than being involved with the Beatles.

I've been listening to Soundgarden since Badmotorfinger and love Soundgarden, but Audioslave is also the shit.

I've been listening to Soundgarden since Badmotorfinger and love Soundgarden, but Audioslave is also the shit.
I like audioslave too but I would expect cornell would be more remembered as a soundgarden member than audioslave's itt.

Wonder how many weeks his forgettable songs will be fucked out on reg radio?

I was like 16 when audioslave's first album came out. I was and am a huge RATM fan, so that's how I eventually got into exploring Chris Cornell's work. Eventually saw audioslave several times, saw Chris perform solo and also at the Bridge School Benefit. Really kicking myself for not buying tickets to Temple of the Dog. Really sad. I had just been getting back into listening to some of his stuff. No one will ever be able to do his songs justice. Amazing voice and musician.

So fuckin devastated. Seeing artists from my time die sucks and this has been the worst, Cornell was an idol of mine. Patton needs to be kept under heavy watch.

I like audioslave too but I would expect cornell would be more remembered as a soundgarden member than audioslave's itt.

I remember him from SoundGarden and also temple of the dog with Eddie Vedder since its my era, but most people I know remember him from Audio slave, even people a few years younger than me.

AudioSlave is awesome, I remember when Zach de la rocha left Rage, and there was buzz about who would replace him as the lead, people were talking about Be Real from cypress hill or some other rapper, but Rage decided to try a different sound and went with Chris, people who liked rage were hating hard, but boy did it work out for the better some real good songs.

I never liked audioslave. I thought they were pretty bland tbh. Ratm and Soundgarden were great. Together they were meh.

You guys gotta make up your minds...am i some vain narccissit who loves himself, or some depressed schmuck who hates himself?

Anyway, no, i just hate his music and I never loved the dude, but I got mad respect for him for doing something all of us are afraid to do. Dude, like, that shit is final! It's crazy. You're just (literally) taking a leap and you have no idea where it goes. Terrifying. Sad it happen to happen like that, but I hate the "Oh so and so is a coward for killing themselves" stuff. That shit is so baller. Props to the big homie (RIP)

Honestly, I think you're just a bitter asshole. I don't really know or care what the "guys" think about you or your posts, but they've always screamed desperately for validation to me. You can be cool at times, but that's rare.

Left his wife and 3 kids holding the bag

I love his music but its hard for me to respect anyone who commits suicide

Left his wife and 3 kids holding the bag

I love his music but its hard for me to respect anyone who commits suicide

You've obviously never experienced deep depression, and if you think you have, you haven't.

When a person commits suicide, they're not running away from their problems, 99% of the time they think they are the problem and everyone would be better off without them. You're not thinking about it critically if you think for one second it's a cowardly move.

Haven't been this sad watching a music performance since Bowie's Lazarus

You've obviously never experienced deep depression, and if you think you have, you haven't.

When a person commits suicide, they're not running away from their problems, 99% of the time they think they are the problem and everyone would be better off without them. You're not thinking about it critically if you think for one second it's a cowardly move.

Sorry but im not going to change my opinion

Chris Cornell is bitch made

Some people just don't get it man.

Not saying Ruthless One is saying this but there are many people who say that suicide is a cowardly move but would never have the balls to do it. They tell themselves that they wouldn't do it for whatever bullshit reason but it's really comes down to not having the courage to take your own life.

Suicide is the farthest thing from a cowardly move.

Sorry but im not going to change my opinion

Chris Cornell is bitch made

I don't give a fuck if you change your opinion, be a dumbass all you want, nothing has stopped you so far, you shit tier poster. Facts are facts, regardless of your worthless opinion.

I don't give a fuck if you change your opinion, be a dumbass all you want, nothing has stopped you so far, you shit tier poster. Facts are facts, regardless of your worthless opinion.

Looks like you are rustled

Sorry brah

Back