Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody really needs to incite violence at a Trump rally. Donald has done a very good job of that on his own.
Clinton campaign spent a lot of money to make you think that.

I didn't approve of the use of mentally ill homeless people but I'm with sending people to protest
Sure you are, the Clinton campaign spent lots of money to make you think like that.

All i'm saying is, given his actual history, don't be surprised if this was bungled yet again

This women is on the Moveon.org ( George Soros ) payroll.

She was given over a thousand dollars for her role. Here is government proof and evidence of this.

Why would moveon pay her to protest?

The fact that George Soros funds protesters for Blacklivesmatter and is spending half a billion to import refugees into America and Europe are even well known mainstream media facts.

https://i.redd.it/vz0j0qe714sx.png

https://beta.fec.gov/data/disbursem...IGUEZ&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=12/31/2016

This sort of agitation has had real victims in the past 2 years. it doesn't confine itself to political rallies - Obama has been agitating the "youths" all this time and with Hillary's dehumanization efforts have led to numerous assaults and even murder in some cases.

Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary should be led off in handcuffs -absolutely sickening these traitors

Honest question why would anyone want to align themselves with George Soros knowing the agenda's that he is trying to push and how he admits to wanting to intentionally destabilize countries?

I'm referring to organizing rent a mobs and inciting violence. I'm sure various games are played by both sides in general, but this election seems to have taken things a step further.
You're playing the both sides game when its literally republican party platform to make it harder for people to vote.

This women is on the Moveon.org ( George Soros ) payroll.

She was given over a thousand dollars for her role. Here is government proof and evidence of this.

Why would moveon pay her to protest?

The fact that George Soros funds protesters for Blacklivesmatter and is spending half a billion to import refugees into America and Europe are even well known mainstream media facts.

https://i.redd.it/vz0j0qe714sx.png

https://beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&recipient_name=ZULEMA+RODRIGUEZ&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=12/31/2016

Honest question why would anyone want to align themselves with George Soros knowing the agenda's that he is trying to push and how he admits to wanting to intentionally destabilize countries?
Funny you guys mention Soros. When trumps main advisers is David bossie. The man responsible for making sure our system is flooded with money by guys like Soros.

You're playing the both sides game when its literally republican party platform to make it harder for people to vote.

You're trying to change the subject into something generic like 'make it hard for people to vote'.

But we're talking specifically about tactics here. In terms of rent a mobs, direct provocations, and such. I'm saying I haven't seen these kinds of tactics coming out from the Trump camp.

Sure you are, the Clinton campaign spent lots of money to make you think like that.
So what do you think of the guy at the Trump rally saying he is going to take Hillary out or Trump saying the only way he can lose certain states is through election fraud .

This whole election gone fubar

You're trying to change the subject into something generic like 'make it hard for people to vote'.

But we're talking specifically about tactics here. In terms of rent a mobs, direct provocations, and such. I'm saying I haven't seen these kinds of tactics coming out from the Trump camp.
Then why doesn't O'Keefe demand an investigation and hand over his full unedited tapes to the authorities? maybe he's full of shit?

Then why doesn't O'Keefe demand an investigation and hand over his full unedited tapes to the authorities? maybe he's full of shit?

I'm not familiar with O'Keefe actually. I followed it from before so I'm familiar with what was going on with Soros and the various groups organizing the protest and the strategies of training them to provoke people.

It was a big thing awhile ago.

So what do you think of the guy at the Trump rally saying he is going to take Hillary out or Trump saying the only way he can lose certain states is through election fraud .

This whole election gone fubar
I don't see the relevance.

I can think of a reason ayyyyyyyyyyy

A mini-election test conducted on a random voting machine revealed frightening results – the votes were not counted correctly.

http://dennismichaellynch.com/really-happening-votes/
riggedCOL.gif

• Nasty guy Scott Foval, National Field Director at Americans United for Change, is recorded on camera discussing a number of unethical (and perhaps illegal) activities conducted by the liberal advocacy group Americans United for Change, in conjuction with various PACs and the DNC
  • Seems to be evidence of Democrat organizers sending instigators to Trump rallies in efforts to make Trump supporters look bad. [2:18] Foval also says that agitators are trained to instigate confrontations "in the line" rather than inside the rally where "they're under Secret Service's control." [7:30] He also directly says that the agitators must receive "central agitator training" before they are sent to rallies. He also describes various agitator training programs in various states [8:50] If agitators are injured or arrested, Foval has their medical and legal bills paid for. [11:30]
  • Pretty evident that there is collusion between super PACs and the DNC. He describes having middlemen who circumvent the law in order to collude. [3:10] [5:34] Scott Foval is recorded saying "The thing that we have to watch is making sure there is a double blind between the campaign and the actual DNC and what we're doing. There's a double blind there. So they can plausibly deny that they knew anything about it."[6:50]
  • Discusses strategy for "initiating conflict by having leading conversations with people who are naturally psychotic" - Foval is referring to paying agitators to instigate trouble at Trump events here, calling their hired agitators "naturally psychotic." [7:37]
  • Aaron Black, DNC Rapid Response Coordinator, boasts about coordinating aChicago protest at a Trump event. Two Chicago police reporters were injured and this event got a lot of news coverage. [9:35]
  • They also take credit for the "Arizona one where we shut the highway down." [11:10]
  • Scott Foval admits to instigating an event where a "supporter" (friend of Foval) gets roughed up at a Scott Walker event. He also staged other people in the crowd there for a "reaction." [12:05]
  • The 69-year old women who was "sucker punched at a Trump rally" was a hired activist (a "birddog") sent to the rally by Foval. Disgusting! [12:50] For what it's worth here, Foval doesn't explicitly say her name or describe her -- the description of the event fits however.
  • Scott Foval brags about hiring homeless people, and mentally ill people, to protest and agitate at various Trump events. [13:48]
  • Foval calls half of the state of Iowa "racist as fuck." Wisconsin is "just as bad." [15:10]

@Overpressure

@Fawlty

@Jack_V_Savage

Democrats in denial.

even fox news calls him a liar and unethical
okeefe-liar_zpsudwoz0kb.jpg

even fox news calls him a liar and unethical
okeefe-liar2_zpscslpo2fh.jpg
I'm sure he has changed his ways seeing as this is a crucial period in a crazy election season and all those deceptively edited videos and straight fakery is behind him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back