Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was blatantly obvious that these protesters were planted to incite violence...If you watch all the footage and I have, it's always the "protesters" starting shit and attacking people and destroying property.
Sad part is it worked... Trump supporters are overwhelming decent, law abiding Patriots and the epitome of middle class. They are Union workers, small biz owners, farmers, professionals, etc... and the media, from every angle imaginable, has convinced libs, independents, and young people that they are hateful lowlifes.
I think Trump dropped the ball on this. He should have hired a top notch private security team to protect his supporters at his rallies.

It was blatantly obvious that these protesters were planted to incite violence...If you watch all the footage and I have, it's always the "protesters" starting shit and attacking people and destroying property.
Sad part is it worked... Trump supporters are overwhelming decent, law abiding Patriots and the epitome of middle class. They are Union workers, small biz owners, farmers, professionals, etc... and the media, from every angle imaginable, has convinced libs, independents, and young people that they are hateful lowlifes.
I think Trump dropped the ball on this. He should have hired a top notch private security team to protect his supporters at his rallies.

I went to a bar near me, called the Local's bar.

They were all pretty much hateful lowlifes. They made us all stop our conversation to listen to the national anthem being played at a hockey game.

I got out of there quick.

The media would have ran with a story about how that makes him an eveil fascist with brownshirts.

I went to a bar near me, called the Local's bar.

They were all pretty much hateful lowlifes. They made us all stop our conversation to listen to the national anthem being played at a hockey game.

I got out of there quick.

Some guys in a bar wanted to respect the national anthem=trump supporters are hateful lowlifes. OK I see

Its worse than both sides to do it. Its more unbalanced. The Republicans in congress refused to renew the voting rights act. Ten years ago not one in the senate voted against it. 6 six years ago Republicans gerrymandered counties based on race to make sure they got easier wins. Republican governors are refusing court orders on voting rights. Give me a fucking break on rigged elections and voter suppression.

I'm referring to organizing rent a mobs and inciting violence. I'm sure various games are played by both sides in general, but this election seems to have taken things a step further.

The problem with the video is that lying sack of shit O`Keefe is involved.
Could be true or edited. I will wait for it to vetted before I form an opinion. I have been burnt by O'Keefe before.
So has the media
A man can only fake/deceptively edit shit so many times before you gotta start rolling your eyes. Maybe this vid IS legit, but that would make his record something like 1/9 which is still pretty bad lmao

Some guys in a bar wanted to respect the national anthem=trump supporters are hateful lowlifes. OK I see

2372378926c555d082eb6791421f9051cdbd3635b5f61e9c801b354827b762e4.jpg

Real talk, I knew or my family knows most of the people that go to the bar and they are all pretty much scumbag drunks.

The media would have ran with a story about how that makes him an eveil fascist with brownshirts.

The media is gonna do what they're gonna do. But when that woman was circled by that group of thugs and hit with eggs and assaulted they could have stepped in and choke slammed those cowards...Then Trump could've given a speech on how he will keep Americans, especially woman safe at his events and when he's President.

Tell me the timecode of the tape you want my opinion on and I'll let you know if it could be edited. I work professionally as a camera man and picture and sound editor so I know a few tricks.

31 seconds in, Fogal is talking about instigators, and he says "we're starting anarchy here" how can that be edited to mean something different?

31 seconds in, Fogal is talking about instigators, and he says "we're starting anarchy here" how can that be edited to mean something different?
I'm certainly no expert, but O'Keefe has a long history of deceptive editing. He very well may have hit the jackpot here, but he is still a known liar and scumbag.

I'm certainly no expert, but O'Keefe has a long history of deceptive editing. He very well may have hit the jackpot here, but he is still a known liar and scumbag.

How can that be deceptively edited? You see his lips move and hear him say it with his own voice on video. You're trying to poison the well.

why don't you try watching the entire fucking thing...

then again, I'm not really surprised your reaction is simply, "shrugging your shoulders."

anything to win, right?
Because it was pretty crappy video and my time was limited , is it too much to ask that the TS summarise a video they posts , to say where it's from , what it contains , because when I posted that there was nothing

An undercover sting operation by guerrilla journalist James O’Keefe

stopped reading right there
he has been debunked several time
lying
editing to serve a personal narrative
trying to bug a senator's phone
lying under oath

ever hear of the boy who cried wolf?
even if this is true his street cred is shit among everyone except CT'ers and die hards (see what i did there)

http://www.inquisitr.com/3605790/oc...rs-inciting-violence-at-donald-trump-rallies/

hes a lying piece of shit
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/10/colorado-dems-james-okeefe

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/05/30/james-okeefe-accidentally-stings-himself

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/09/james-okeefe-hillary-clinton-donation-video

in short who would believe this bullshit
oh yeah repubs looking for any ray of light in their dismal hopes of a trump presidency
This , I didn't dismiss the video outright and I still haven't but it's starting to sound like this guy as a history of shoddy journalism to say the least .

How can that be deceptively edited? You see his lips move and hear him say it with his own voice on video. You're trying to poison the well.

One can say that without the full raw tape, you are taking quotes entirely out of context, possibly the guys were joking or talking bout other people making conspiracy theories about them. Or the filmer misled them and edited that part out. For example I could have a discussion with someone and lead them into talking about an unpopular viewpoint and then edit my part out. The issue though is that you would have to assume at this point that any sort of footage quotes of someone talking could be tainted in the same way. If liberals want to use the argument that these videos could be cut in a way that these guys said things they did not actually mean, one could use the same defense for any tape of Trump saying offensive stuff without a full raw tape.

Very well may be legit. But this guy has shit the bed before. The Planned Parenthood stuff leaps to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back